Apply Personal Loan 2019670 views
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Personal Loan in Ahmedabad Interest Rate
Check out the essential details about ICICI Bank Personal loan in Ahmedabad here.
|Interest rate||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
ICICI Bank Branches with IFSC Codes in Ahmedabad
The list of ICICI Bank branches in Ahmedabad has been mentioned below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|Jmc House||Jmc House, Opp. Parimal Gardens, Opp Parimal Garden, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006 Gujarat||ICIC0000024||380229002||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Drive-In-Cinema||Swamini Complex, Opp. Drive - In Cinema, Drive In Road, Ahmedabad. 380054 Gujarat||ICIC0000064||380229003||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Satellite Area||Ff/7 & 8, Tirthraj Complex, 132 Feet Ring Road, Jodhpurgam (Satellite Area), Ahmedabad District. 380015 Gujarat||ICIC0000067||380229004||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Stadium Circle||2/1, Ground Floor, Popular House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. 380009 Gujarat||ICIC0000189||380229007||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Shahibaug||Suvas Complex, Ground Floor, Opp. Rajasthan Hospital, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad 380004 Gujarat||ICIC0000294||380229008||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|S.G. Road||Sarthik II, Gr Floor, Opp. Rajpath Club, S.G.Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad 380054 Gujarat||ICIC0000295||380229009||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Vasna||Ground Floor, Haash Business Centre, Near Ankur School, Fatehpura, Vasna, Ahmedabad. 380007 Gujarat||ICIC0000344||380229011||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Naranpura||Ground Floor, Sthapna Complex, Opp Ghb Complex, Ankur Road, Naranpura, Ahmedabad. 380013 Gujarat||ICIC0000345||380229010||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Bopal||Shop No 5/6, Samarpan Complex, Bopal Road, Ahmedabad 380058 Gujarat||ICIC0000361||380229012||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
|Thaltej||ICICI Bank Ltd. Shop No 4/5/6, Apm Mall, Sattadhar Char Rasta, Thaltej Branch, Ahmedabad 380054||ICIC0000457||380229013||022 - 67574314 / 4322|
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Ahmedabad have been mentioned below. Check them out to see whether you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Talking about an EMI Calculator, it would not be wrong to say that it is one such phenomenal device that lets you about your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in the easiest manner. By taking into account your loan amount, interest rate and tenure, this tool gives the values to you within few seconds.
For your reference, below is a table showing the calculations on a loan amount of ₹2 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 12.99% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 2,00,000 12.99% 1 ₹ 17,863 ₹ 14,350 ₹ 2,14,350 ₹ 2,00,000 12.99% 2 ₹ 9507 ₹ 28,178 ₹ 2,28,178 ₹ 2,00,000 12.99% 3 ₹ 6738 ₹ 42,562 ₹ 2,42,562 ₹ 2,00,000 12.99% 4 ₹ 5365 ₹ 57,496 ₹ 2,57,496 ₹ 2,00,000 12.99% 5 ₹ 4550 ₹ 72,975 ₹ 2,72,975 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 30,381 ₹ 24,213 ₹ 1,69,618 2 ₹ 34,572 ₹ 20,023 ₹ 1,35,046 3 ₹ 39,340 ₹ 15,255 ₹ 95,706 4 ₹ 44,765 ₹ 9829 ₹ 50,940 5 ₹ 50,988 ₹ 3655 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documents Required to Apply
Important documents have been listed below. You can have a look at them.
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
Please refer to Personal Loan Ahmedabad in case you require additional information.
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Ahmedabad
ICICI Bank is a major private sector bank in India which has 4,501 Branches and 14,271 ATMs. the active branches are available in all the states of the nation. As a matter of fact, ICICI is the abbreviation for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The main headquarter of the bank is located in the city of Mumbai. The bank is not only limited to India but other 18 foreign countries as well. The bank was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary in the year 1994. The bank has always given its customers a host of benefits and a convenience that is unparalleled. The bank has a registered office in the city of Vadodara in Gujarat. The bank has truly worked very hard in giving wings to the dream of its customers. The outstanding performance of the bank has received appreciation from the banking sector. It won the ‘Best CSR & Sustainability Practices Award for 2016’. This has been a major achievement for the bank. The award function was held at the Asia Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability. It gave the bank the award because of the extensive work which was done by the ICICI Foundation. Last year, ICICI bank had opened the highest number of Demat accounts in the country. It was rewarded with the award of National Securities Depository Limited Top Performer. In addition to this, the bank has received several awards for its exceptional performance and contribution to the banking sector.
Ahmedabad is a major city of Gujarat which also happens to be a leading economic and industrial hub. The city is listed in the smart cities mission. The city is known for its textile, automobile and gemstone industries and therefore contributes a lot to the economy of India. The city has attracted many young skilled workers and students from all over India because of the industrial and educational institutions it has. ICICI bank has established more than 10 branches in the city which is known as Manchester of the East.
A personal loan is the most sought after products in the market. The situations may be different but the ultimate solution turns out to be one- personal loan. The loan can be used to meet financial needs at a time of marriage, medical emergency, foreign travel, renovation of house or child’s education. ICICI bank offers a personal loan to the customers based in Ahmedabad at feasible rates of interest. The rate of interest remains constant and the interest is charged on a monthly reducing basis.