Personal Loan Rates 2018208 views
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bengaluru Interest Rate
Have a look at the important details of ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bengaluru here.
|Interest rate||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
ICICI Branches with IFSC Codes in Bengaluru
The list of ICICI Bank branches in Bengaluru has been mentioned below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|MG Road||Commissariat Road, 1 Floor, Ground Floor, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025||ICIC0000002||560229002||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Koramangala||80 Feet Road,|
No.5, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560095
|ICIC0000047||560229003||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Jayanagar||Elephant Rock Road, No 807, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011||ICIC0000053||560229004||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Malleshwaram||47, 5th Cross Road, Vyalikaval, Yellappa Garden, Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560003||ICIC0000078||560229005||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Bidadi||Plot No. CA 2P1, Bidadi Industrial Area, Near Toyota Kirloskar Motor Limited, Ramanagaram Taluk, Bangalore Rural District, Bidadi, Karnataka 562109||ICIC0000084||560229006||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Vijaynagar||No.1740, 17Th Cross, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru Karnataka 560040||ICIC0000159||560229010||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Indiranagar||CMH Road, No 515, MPS Tower, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038||ICIC0000169||560229013||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|RT Nagar||No.5, P & T Colony, R.T.Nagar Main Road, R T Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094||ICIC0000204||560229014||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Cox town||Coles Road,|
No 55, Frazer Town, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560005
|ICIC0000252||560229017||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Langford Road||20, Langford Road, Bheemanna Garden, Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027||ICIC0000269||560229018||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Rajaji Nagar||1693/A/32, Doctor Rajkumar Road, Prakash Nagar, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560021||ICIC0000296||560229023||08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Avenue Road||1st Cross, K G Road Extension, No 11, Opposite Menaka Theatre, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009||ICIC0000359||560229026||08033667777 / 08044455000|
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Bengaluru have been mentioned below. Check them out to see whether you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
ICICI Personal Loan EMI Calculator
When it comes to an EMI Calculator, it is nothing but one such magical device that helps you in knowing your EMIs better. This smart and time-saving functions so quickly that it lets you know the calculations of your monthly installments and interest outgo in the least time frame. All it does is that by taking into count your loan amount, interest rate and tenure allows, gives you the exact and precise calculations within few seconds.
To make you understand better, below is a table showing the calculations on a loan amount of ₹5 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 4 years at an interest rate of 16.54% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 5,00,000 16.54% 1 ₹ 45,493 ₹ 45,920 ₹ 5,45,920 ₹ 5,00,000 16.54% 2 ₹ 24,611 ₹ 90,658 ₹ 5,90,658 ₹ 5,00,000 16.54% 3 ₹ 17,712 ₹ 1,37,636 ₹ 6,37,636 ₹ 5,00,000 16.54% 4 ₹ 14,309 ₹ 1,86,823 ₹ 6,86,823 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 96,072 ₹ 75,633 ₹ 4,03,927 2 ₹ 1,13,224 ₹ 58,481 ₹ 2,90,702 3 ₹ 1,33,439 ₹ 38,266 ₹ 1,57,262 4 ₹ 1,57,457 ₹ 14,443 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Documents Required to Apply
Important documents have been listed below. You can have a look at them.
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
You can always refer to Personal Loan Bengaluru for extra information.
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bengaluru
ICICI Bank has turned out to be a bank for both the masses and the classes. It one of the most prominent private sector banks which has created a special place for itself in the hearts of the people. The journey of the bank began in 1994 when it was promoted as a banking subsidiary by its parent company ICICI limited. Today, after more than two decades, the bank has become a popular choice amongst the customers. It has been successful enough in bringing a smile on the faces of so many people in India. Currently, the bank has 4000 something branches and 14,000 ATMs, which are operating very well. The bank, in order to expand its business further acquired Bank of Madura in 2001. ICICI Bank has a list of milestones which it has achieved in the banking industry. The bank is very active in the digital world and one of the few banks in the country to have over one million online customers. That is an achievement in itself. India received its first internet banking facility in 1998, all thanks to ICICI bank. It successfully took advantage of the Host Card Emulation technology and was the first one to do so. The bank also introduced the first of its kind contactless mobile payment solution for its customers. The bank has used digital innovation very well from time to time and has given the customer the best experience. The same set of customers is now bringing with them, new customers.
Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka is a high-tech city. It is proudly known by the name ‘Silicon Valley of India’. The city has contributed immensely to the field of information technology in India.The city has witnessed massive investment and attracts young skilled workers from different parts of India. It is proving to a leading hub of biotechnology as well ICICI bank has over 100 branches in Bangalore and provides a wide range of products to the customer living in the city. The product of personal loan has become very popular now a days and is being availed by borrowers to meet their personal needs. ICICI bank offers a multi-purpose personal loan to its customers so that their dreams are no longer shattered. The bank offers them a personal loan at feasible interest rates. The loan can be repaid easily in easy and affordable EMIs every month.