Apply Personal Loan 2019452 views
Table of Contents
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bhubaneswar
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank that truly cares for your needs. The bank has committed itself towards fulfilling the financial requirements of the customers in India. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank was earlier promoted as a wholly owned subsidiary of ICICI Limited in 1994. The registered office of the bank is in Baroda, Gujarat and the main head office is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank is conducting operations in 19 countries across the world, which includes our country, India as well. The bank has a wide network of over 4500 branches and 14,000 ATMs and has touched every accessible point across India. The bank has been rewarded and recognised, time to time for its innovative and exceptional banking services. It won an award at Asset Triple A Country Awards in the category of ‘Best Syndicated Loan’ in 2016. The contribution of ICICI bank in reforming the financial structure of the our Indian economy is unmatched . The bank has always led from the front and therefore has taken the initiative of promoting the concept of digital ecosystem in the country, specially in the rural belt.
Bhubaneswar, the capital of the state of Odisha, is one of the planned cities in India. It is an important centre in eastern India because of its religious and economical aspect. The city has emerged out as a leader in terms of information technology, education, and tourism. World bank has ranked the city in 2014 as the best place to conduct business in India. The city has seen huge investments in infrastructure, real estate, retail and hospitality sectors. ICICI bank has opened ten branches in Bhubaneswar, which is also known as city of temples.
A personal loan is availed by customers who want to fulfil their personal wishes and dreams. People in the city of Bhubaneswar, too can fulfil all their dreams through the help of ICICI bank personal loan. The personal loan is offered to both salaried employees and self employed individuals at a feasible rate of interest. The rate of interest remains the same throughout the duration of the loan. The applicant is not suppose to furnish any kind of collateral or security, which is a plus point in itself. And that is the reason why ICICI bank personal loan Bhubaneswar is so popular and in demand.
ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bhubaneswar at a glance
Have a look at the important details of ICICI Bank Personal loan in Bhubaneswar here.
|Interest rate||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Bhubaneswar have been mentioned below. Check them out to see whether you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
Important documents have been listed below. You can have a look at them.
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
You can also refer to Personal Loan Bhubaneswar for more information.
Address of ICICI Bank branches in Bhubaneswar
The list of ICICI Bank branches in Bhubaneswar has been given below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|Bhubaneswar||Occf Building, Opp Sriya Talkies, Unit - III, Bhubaneswar 751001 Odisha||ICIC0000061||751229002||6743366777|
|Nayapalli||A - 103, Miknik Shopping Mall, Ground Floor, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar 751012 Odisha||ICIC0000284||751229003||6743366777|
|Infosys Technologies||Infosys Technologies Ltd., Plot No .E/4, Infocity, P.O. Patia, Chandaka, Bhubaneshwar - 751024 Odisha||ICIC0000918||751229004||6743366777|
|Cuttack Road||Pattnaik Garage, Cuttack Road, Bhubaneshwar - 751006, District - Khurda, Orissa.||ICIC0001500||751229006||6743366777|
|Chandrasekharpur||Plot No.26, Dist Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751016||ICIC0001499||751229007||6743366777|
|Ashok Nagar||41/A, Ashok Nagar, Janpath, Bhubaneswar - 751009 (Orissa)||ICIC0006586||751229008||6743366777|
|Surya Nagar||The Bamra Manor, Plot No. 109, Gopabandhu Square, Surya Nagar, Bhubaneshwar - 751003, Orissa||ICIC0001970||751229010||6743366777|
|Khandagiri Branch||Khandagiri Branch , Plot No -669 , Main Road Jagamara Khandagiri Bhubaneswar Odisha , Pin-751030||ICIC0001971||751229011||6743366777|
|Sahidnagar||B/53, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha||ICIC0002423||751229013||6743366777|
|Jaydev Vihar||Hig-4, Jaydev Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha||ICIC0002424||751229012||6743366777|