Personal Loan Apply Online1778 views
Table of Contents
- 1 ICICI Bank Personal loan in Hyderabad Interest Rate
- 2 ICICI Bank Branches with IFSC Codes in Hyderabad
ICICI Bank Personal loan in Hyderabad Interest Rate
Check out the essential details about ICICI Bank Personal loan in Hyderabad here.
|Interest rate||10.75% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Hyderabad have been given below. Check them out to see if you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
Confused what would be the exact monthly installment amount you need to pay to the lender so as to repay your loan. Well, don’t worry now as an EMI calculator is here to help. Yes, this smart, time-saving and effective tool with its simple algorithm and fastest functioning allows you to know the calculations behind your personal loan EMI in the hassle-free manner. All you need to do is just feed:
Yes, the moment you feed these values into the device it will churn out the results for you within few seconds. It functions so quick and gives the precise results with accuracy. To give you better clarity on the same, let’s just take the help from an example below.
For example, Ravi Bansal is a 27-year-old SEO Head by profession and is looking to avail a loan of ₹5,00,000 Lakh to meet his personal need. Thus, to get the loan of the same amount, he applied in a bank and the best part is that one lender has also agreed to offer him the fund at an interest rate of 13% for a tenure of 4 years. But before proceeding ahead, he wanted to know what would be the exact amount of EMIs and interest payable from his pocket? So, take a look at the table below to know the values.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 5,00,000 13% 1 ₹ 44,659 ₹ 35,904 ₹ 5,35,904 ₹ 5,00,000 13% 2 ₹ 23,771 ₹ 70,502 ₹ 5,70,502 ₹ 5,00,000 13% 3 ₹ 16,847 ₹ 1,06,491 ₹ 6,06,491 ₹ 5,00,000 13% 4 ₹ 13,414 ₹ 1,43,860 ₹ 6,43,860 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 1,01,894 ₹ 59,070 ₹ 3,98,105 2 ₹ 1,15,959 ₹ 45,006 ₹ 2,82,146 3 ₹ 1,31,965 ₹ 29,000 ₹ 1,50,180 4 ₹ 1,50,324 ₹ 10,784 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
The list of important documents has been given below-
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
For additional details, please refer to Personal Loan Hyderabad.
ICICI Bank Branches with IFSC Codes in Hyderabad
The list of ICICI Bank branches in Hyderabad has been mentioned below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|Khairatabad||6 - 2 - 1012, Tgv Mansions, Opp. Institution Of Engineers, Khairatabad, Hyderabad. 500004 Telangana||ICIC0000008||500229002||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Indian School of Business Extension||Indian School Of Business, ISB Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500019 Telangana||ICIC0000040||500229003||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Habsiguda||7 - 102/5 & 12, Ground Floor, Sai Enclave, Ajay Chambers, Uppal Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad. 500007 Telangana||ICIC0000069||500229005||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar||7 - 1 - 621/B1 - B6, Ground Floor, Amir Chambers, Main Road, Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad. 500038 Telangana||ICIC0000075||500229006||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Jubilee Hills||Plot No - 1259, Road No. 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033 Telangana||ICIC0000076||500229007||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Begumpet||1St Floor, East Wing, 1 - 11 - 256, Street No 1, Begumpet, Hyderabad. 500016 Telangana||ICIC0000183||500229012||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Panjagutta||4th Nerella House, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana. 500082||ICIC0000202||500229013||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Charminar||22 - 8 - 290/291, Nayapul Road, Charminar Hyderabad 500002 Telangana||ICIC0000242||500229015||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Dilsukhnagar||2 - 42/1 To 8, G.B.R Towers Chaitanyapuri, Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad 500060 Telangana||ICIC0000243||500229014||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|AS Rao Nagar||Plot No. 10, G - Block, Laxmi Towers, Dr. AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad 500062 Telangana||ICIC0000244||500229017||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Mehdipatnam||12 - 2 - 823/A/4/1&2, Gottipati Towers, Main Road, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad 500028 Telangana||ICIC0000245||500229016||04044455000/ 04033667777|
|Banjara Hills||514, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034 , Andhra Pradesh 500034||ICIC0000382||500229020||04044455000/ 04033667777|
ICICI Personal Loan Status
Knowing your ICICI personal loan status is no more a hassle as you can easily know about the same online. Yes, that’s right! With the help of an online facility, you can get the real-time status of your personal loan. You can know the actual status, i.e. whether your loan has approved, pending or rejected. Well, whatever the case maybe, knowing the same is no more a problem these days.
ICICI Personal Loan Customer Care Number
1800 200 3344 is the helpline number you need to dial so as to be in touch with the customer care executives of ICICI Bank. You can get in touch with the executives between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The best thing about these executives is the fact that they are 24×7 available for your help and assistance, hence give the best solution to you in the least time frame. Be it a complaint, query or concern, it would not be wrong to say that these professionals never leave you disappointed.
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Hyderabad
A personal loan is one of the most demanded products in the market due to a reason. The product can be used to meet any of the personal needs, whether it is for a wedding in the family or a medical treatment of a family member or a tour to Paris. ICICI bank which is one of the leading private sector banks in the country offers a personal loan to the customers in Hyderabad. The loan can be availed by a salaried individual as well as a self-employed individual. To make sure the personal loan reaches to the customer on time, ICICI bank has set up more than 50 branches in the city of pearls.