Apply Personal Loan 2019522 views
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Personal loan in Pune Interest Rate
The important details of ICICI Bank Personal loan Pune have been given below.
|Interest rate||10.99% - 18.49%|
|Loan amount||Salaried- ₹20 Lakhs|
Self-employed- ₹30 Lakhs
Doctor- ₹40 Lakhs
|Tenure||One to five years|
|Processing fee||2.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|Pre-payment charge||5% per annum of the principal which is outstanding along with GST|
ICICI Bank Branches in Pune with IFSC Codes
The list of ICICI Bank Pune branches has been given below along with their addresses, IFSC and MICR codes.
|Bund Garden||A-Wing, Shangrila Gardens, Bund Garden Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001||ICIC0000005||411229002||9021667777|
|Shivaji Nagar||1240 - A, Subhadra Bhavan, Apte Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. 411004 Maharashtra||ICIC0000039||411229003||9021667777|
|Aundh||Gulmohar Villa II, ITI Rd, Ward No. 8, Pushpak Park, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007||ICIC0000073||411229004||9021667777|
|Kondhwa||Krishna Keval Commercial Complex, Main Kondhwa Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048||ICIC0000074||411229005||9021667777|
|Chinchwad||Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Chinchwad Shop No 3 To 8, Ground Floor, F Wing Premier Plaza, Pune, Maharashtra 411019||ICIC0000321||411229008||9021667777|
|Satara Road||Somshankar Chambers, Survey No 46, Plot No 1, Kaka Halwai Estate, Opp City Pride, Pune, Maharashtra 411009||ICIC0000337||411229010||9021667777|
|Kothrud||Plot No. 1, S. No. 18/1, Sarthak Terrace, Opp. Gandhi Lawns, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038||ICIC0000338||411229009||9021667777|
|Senapati Bapat Road||ICC Tech Park, Show Room No. 1, Senapati Bapat Road, Model Colony, Pune - 411016. Maharashtra||ICIC0000424||411229011||9021667777|
|Chakan||Baravkar chambers, Ambethan chowk, Pune nasik highway, Chakan, Pune Maharashtra 410501||ICIC0000508||411229012||9021667777|
|Kalyani Nagar||Shop No. 1-6, Harmony Co-op Housing Society Ltd, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411006||ICIC0000566||411229024||9021667777|
|Infosys Phase-I||Inside Infosys Tech. Limited, Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Phase-1,|
Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra, 411057
|Infosys Phase-II||Infosys Tech Ltd, Plot No 24, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase I, Hinjewadi, Pune Maharashtra|
ICICI Personal Loan Customer Care Number
In a case of any complaints, queries or grievances, all you need to do is just dial a toll-free number 1800 102 4242 from your mobile or landline. You can get in touch with the customer care executives of the bank anytime from anywhere, and get the quick and best solutions of all your problems.
ICICI Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Interest Rate, Tenure and Loan Amount are the three important variables you need to submit online to an EMI Calculator so that it will churn out the results for you. It lets you know about your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in the easiest manner. Hence, make sure that you have a hassle-free loan journey.
For your reference, below is a table showing the calculations on a loan amount of ₹3 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 4 years at an interest rate of 16.75% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Loan Amount Interest Rate Tenure Monthly Instalment Total Interest Amount Total Amount ₹ 3,00,000 16.75% 1 ₹ 27,326 ₹ 27,910 ₹ 3,27,910 ₹ 3,00,000 16.75% 2 ₹ 14,797 ₹ 55,120 ₹ 3,55,120 ₹ 3,00,000 16.75% 3 ₹ 10,659 ₹ 83,707 ₹ 3,83,707 ₹ 3,00,000 16.75% 4 ₹ 8618 ₹ 1,13,652 ₹ 4,13,652 Year Principal Interest Balance Amount 1 ₹ 57,440 ₹ 45,973 ₹ 2,42,559 2 ₹ 67,835 ₹ 35,577 ₹ 1,74,723 3 ₹ 80,112 ₹ 23,301 ₹ 94,611 4 ₹ 94,729 ₹ 8802 ₹ 0
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
The eligibility norms for an ICICI Bank Personal loan Pune have been given below. Check them out to see if you are eligible or not.
For Salaried employees:
- The applicant must fall in the age group of 23 to 58 years. This clearly means it is mandatory to have attained the age of 23 in order to avail a personal loan.
- The applicant should be living in his/her present residence for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must earn a stable income if he/she wishes to obtain a personal loan. The minimum salary every month should be ₹17,500. In case, the person lives in either Mumbai or New Delhi, then he/she needs to earn at least ₹25,000 each month. Those who reside in Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru are supposed to earn at least ₹20,000 each month.
- He/she should be working in their current profession or job for a period of at least two years.
- The applicant should fall in the age bracket of 28 to 65 years. The loan needs to be fully repaid before the applicant completes 65 years of age. The bank has imposed the minimum age as 25 years for doctors.
- A business stability of a minimum of five years is required for self-employed individuals. Doctors should be employed in their profession for a minimum period of three years.
- A minimum turnover is compulsory to get a personal loan from the bank. For non- professionals, the turnover must be at least ₹ 40 lakhs and for professionals, it should be at least ₹15 Lakhs.
- A minimum profit after tax is also required for a hassle free disbursal of your loan. It must be ₹1 Lakh for non-professionals and ₹2 Lakhs for self-employed professionals or any partnership firm.
- A liability (savings or current account) relationship or an asset (loan) relationship must be there with the bank. The applicant must have such relationship for a minimum of one year for an account that is either opened or closed in the last three years.
The list of important documents to be submitted to ICICI bank has been given below-
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Two Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity bill
- Bank statement of the last three months, where the applicant’s salary is being credited
- Salary slips of the previous three months
- Proof of Address- Leave and License agreement/ Passport/ Telephone bill/ Water bill/Electricity billAge Proof- Birth certificate/ High school marksheet/ Passport
- Bank statement of the previous six months
- Proof of office address
- Identity Proof- PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of continuity of the business
- Income tax returns of the last two years
- Proof of ownership of office
- Audited Balance Sheet plus Profit & Loss account
For extra information please have a look at Personal Loan Pune
About ICICI Bank Personal loan in Pune
ICICI bank is one of the prominent private sector banks of India that has created a place in the hearts of the people. The special place has been created because of the exceptional products and services it has offered to the customer. The bank has a special product for the people in the city of Pune. The bank gives a personal loan in the city through which many people have fulfilled their aspirations and ambitions. The product truly has the potential to make life picture perfect for the customer. ICICI bank has more than 40 branches in the city of Pune. The city is a leading hub of education and information technology and attracts many people from all over India. This is the reason, the bank has opened so many branches so that finance is made available to the customer on time.