Personal Loan Apply Online872 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Bhubaneswar
IndusInd bank is one of the new generation banks which has been established to provide the best products and services to the people of India. It aims at providing the quality services to its customer. The personal loan is one of the loan products that has helped the people to make their dreams come true. IndusInd bank provides the best personal loan at an affordable price. The bank offers the loan without any security or collateral against it. It comes with many other features and benefits which are advantageous for the customers.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.00% Onwards|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where the salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Bhubaneswar.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Bhubaneswar
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bhubaneswar||NO. 78, Janpath, Kharavela Nagar, Unit Iii, Bhubaneswar – 751001||INDB0000035||751234002||0674 2536124/ 6125/ 3864 2535191|
|Patrapara||Plot No B-32, Nh-5, Mouza-dumduma, Tehsil- Bhubaneswar, Sro-khandagiri, Patrapara- 751 019 Dist :Khurda, Odisha||INDB0000366||751234003||1860 500 5004|
|Chandrasekharpur||Ground Floor Royal Tower, At- Damana Square, Po- Sailashree Vihar, P.s. Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar- 751 023, Odisha||INDB0000377||751234004||1860 500 5004|
|IRC Village Bhubaneswar||IndusInd Bank Ltd Ground Floor Raghunath Complex N1 17 IRC Village Nayapalli Jayadev Vihar Bhubaneswar 751 015||INDB0000856||751234006||2550341|