Personal Loan Apply513 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Jammu
IndusInd is one of the new generation banks which offers the best quality products and services to the customers. The offers the personal loan at the competitive rates which are affordable. The personal loan is necessary to fulfill the personal needs and requirements which are obstructed due to lack of funds. So, the bank provides the loan amount so as to make sure that the personal needs are taken care. It offers other benefits like simple documentation and competitive interest rate.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Jammu at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where the salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Jammu.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Jammu||Gupta Plaza, Bahu Plaza, Jammu - 180004||INDB0000156||180234001||0191 2470040|
|Residency Road, Jammu||Ground + 1st Floor, +e807 New Block, K.c. Plaza, Residency Road, Jammu-180001, Jammu & Kashmir||INDB0000613||180234002||0191-2520507/0191-2520113|