About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Kochi
Kochi is one of the coastal city in the state of Kerala. It is one of the developing city with many landscapes beauty. It has many branches of IndusInd bank. The bank provides one of the best personal loans which has competitive rates and comes with best features and benefits. It offers rate at affordable rates and with minimum documentation.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Kochi at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.00% Onwards|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where the salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Kochi.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Kochi
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Kochi||Gouri Narayan, (opp. To New Jayalakshmi Silks), 40/8399, 8400, M. G. Road, Kochi – 682035||INDB0000010||682234002||0484 2360888 (4 LINES) 2382222|
|Kakkanad||C SEZ Administrative Building, Kakkanad, Kochi 682037 Kerala||INDB0000091||682234003||0484 2413252 2413251|
|Kochi Extension Cntr||Ipstavi By 50 Jew Town, Mattancherry, Kochi 682 002||INDB0000510||NON-MICR||1860 500 5004|
|Palarivattom Kochi||Grd Flr 32 1169 A1 Jj Bldg Civil Lines Road Palarivattom Ernakulam Kochi 682025 Kerala||INDB0000760||682234006||2341301|
|Kadavanthra Kochi||Grd Flr Jn Corner Subhash Chandra Bose Road Jawahar Nagar Kadavanthra Ernakulam Kochi 682020 Kerala||INDB0000885||682234007||2207414|