Personal Loan Rates 2018219 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
People living in Gurugram can obtain a personal loan from Karnataka Bank and fulfill all their personal wishes. Gurugram, also known as Gurgaon, is one of the leading cities in northern India. Karnataka Bank has opened three branches in the city. A personal loan can be secured by any salaried employee who can meet the eligibility criteria. The bank offers the product at lower rates of interest and gives a maximum period of five years to the loan borrower to repay the loan.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Gurugram at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||₹5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
Please refer to Personal Loan Gurugram in case you require additional information.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Gurugram
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Gurugram Haryana||Plot No14, Ground Floor, Sco 14, Sector 14, Delhi Gurugram Road, Gurugram 122001||KARB0000261||110052005||1800 425 1444|
|Gurugram Sector 31-32A||SCO-28, SECTOR 31-32A, Gurugram - 122001||KARB0000271||110052026||1800 425 1444|
|Gurugram Sector 7||DSS NO.25 & 26, Huda Market, Old Railway Road, Sector-7, Gurugram||KARB0000280||110052030||1800 425 1444|