Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Kolkata
Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, is the city of Joy. To ensure that the people of the city are able to meet their dreams and wishes, Karnataka Bank offers them a personal loan. The product is bound to provide the people happiness in the form of financial help. Any salaried employee who can fulfill the norms of eligibility can apply for the person loan. The bank has opened about nine branches in the city. The product comes with affordable interest rates and easier documentation work.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Kolkata at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||INR 5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Kolkata
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Kolkata
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
For more details, feel free to check out Personal Loan Kolkata.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Kolkata
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Park Street Kolkata||1st Floor, Shubham, 1, Sarojini Naidu Sarani, Park Street, Kolkata 700017||KARB0000147||700052002||1800 425 1444|
|Central Avenue Kolkata||Central Avenue Branch, 7, Khetra Das Lane, Near Bow Bazar Police Station, Kolkata 700012||KARB0000434||700052003||1800 425 1444|
|Salt Lake Kolkata||NO CJ 161, Janaki Kunj Sector Ii Salt Lake City Para Kolkata 700091||KARB0000435||700052004||1800 425 1444|
|Rash Behari Avenue||NO 112A Ground Floor Near Lake Market Rash Behari Avenue Kolkata 700026||KARB0000436||700052005||1800 425 1444|
|Beliaghatta||32, Ground Floor, Hemachandra Naskar Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700010||KARB0000438||700052006||1800 425 1444|
|Bhowanipore||NO.40, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Bhowanipore, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani Post Office, Kolkata - 700020||KARB0000439||700052007||1800 425 1444|
|Rajarhat||First Floor, Katghora, Near Chinar Park, Rajarhat New Town Road, P.O. Rajarhat Gopalpur, Ps Baguiati, Kolkata - 700136, W.B.||KARB0000662||700052008||1800 425 1444|
|RO Kolkata||First Floor, Office No.111, Diamond Prestige, 41 A Ajc Road, Kolkata - 700017||KARB0000450||NON-MICR||1800 425 1444|
|Kolkata Girish Park||D.NO.60, Ground Floor, Vivekananda Road, Jorasanko, Girish Park, Kolkata-700006||KARB0000383||700052013||1800 425 1444|