About Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan in Noida
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), right from its establishment in 1943 in the pre-independence era, is striving hard to develop products that can cater in to the taste of the masses while preventing your pocket from getting pinched. Yes, it’s the bank’s personal loan offering which is under the spotlight. The bank lets both salaried and business class avail the loan at lower interest rates to ensure the pocket does not get emptied while servicing the credit over the tenure. The bank’s presence is tremendous and has a good base in Noida, the emerging city of Uttar Pradesh. If you are staying in Noida and looking for a flight to London or wanting to keep the latest iPhone into your pocket, a personal loan from the bank is what can let you do that. For details, let’s read Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Noida here.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Noida at a Glance
|11.40% - 16.95%
|₹ 5-10 Lakh
|Upto 5 Years
|0.5% of the loan amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria in Noida
Want to Avail Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan? Do make sure you are in line with the eligibility criteria set by the lender in Noida.
- The loan can be availed by public and private sector employees, as well as the pensioners.
- The confirmed employees of both public and private sector firms with a net monthly income of ₹10,000 are the eligible candidates for the bank’s personal loan.
- Further, the net income should not be lower than 30% of the gross income after the deduction of the proposed EMI.
- Pensioners must not be over 75 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Also the net amount of pension should not be 50% of the gross pension (Including the proposed loan EMI)
Documents Checklist for Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan in Noida
OBC wants the customers to be ready with the below documents to access a personal loan in Noida.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
Check for more information in Personal Loan Noida
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Noida Branches
You can find the list of OBC branches in Noida by glancing at the below table. It also shows the addresses, as well as critical information like MICR Code, IFSC Code and others.
|Sector-49, Barola, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-203207
|Gautam Budh Nagar
|A-135 A, Sector-27, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Sector-20, Commercial Complex, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Gejha Bhangel, Noida, Dadri Road, Uttar Pradesh-201304
|B-31, Sector 62, Staff Training Centre, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Amity International School, Sector-44
|Amity International School, Sector-44 Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|G-57/58, Sector-18 Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|Gautam Budh Nagar
|C-1, Sector-61, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201309
|A. P. J School Noida
|A. P. J School, Sector-16A, Noida, Dist.G.B Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301
|District Court Campus
|Shop No. 29 & 30 District Court Campus Phase-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201305
|Alliance School Noida
|C-54, Sec-56, Noida, G.B.Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|H-1/A-7, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|C-47, Village, Hoshiyarpur, Near Ashwin Hospital, Sector-51, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar-201307
|C-11 Village Mamoora, Sector-66, Noida, District G.B.Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301