Personal Loan Rates EMI 2017 297 views
Table of Contents
Far from the buzzing streets of mainstream cities, there remains a place called Jammu, located on the banks of Tavi river. Jammu is called as the winter capital of Jammu & Kashmir State of India. A paradise for the nature lovers is what you can address Jammu as. But there is a business side to Jammu as well. A large number of small-scale enterprises have set up their units in Jammu. Come here and check out the operation of woodgrain mills, as well as watch the local craftsmen manufacture products like carpets, electric & electronic goods. These small enterprises do require finance to carry out their operations. So, a number of banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) are here to support their businesses by providing them suitable loan products.
About Personal Loan
Want to buy the latest iPhone in the market, but do not have the funds? Requested your friends and relatives for the same? But they denied any help by saying they didn't have the money. You came back disappointed with a deep sense of under-achievement, right!. Don't worry as your 'Personal Loan' friend is waiting anxiously to fulfill your iPhone wish. With the fastest approval, attractive interest rates and easy availability, there is none better than a personal loan to encash your dream. The minimum and maximum amount of personal loan are ₹ 50,000 and ₹ 40,00,000, respectively. You can repay the loan in upto 5 years. A personal loan is for realizing every single wish be it travelling, bringing home the all-new smartphone, buying a stylish car or others.
Personal Loan Jammu in a Nutshell
|Interest Rate||11.00% - 25.00%|
|Processing Fee||1%-2.50% of the loan amount plus service tax, if any|
|Prepayment/Part-payment Charges||3%-5% of the principal outstanding|
|Lowest Per Lakh EMI||₹ 2,204-2,935|
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Jammu
- As a salaried, one would have to be a minimum of 21 years during the loan application stage. While self-employed can apply he/she is atleast 24 years old. The maximum age for salaried & self-employed is supposed to be not more than 58 years and 65 years, respectively, at the time of maturity.
- A net monthly income of ₹ 20,000 is what the lenders seek in the case of a salaried. While self-employed must have an annual income of atleast ₹ 1,00,000.
- A minimum work experience of 1 year is needed for a salaried. Whereas, self-employed must stay in the same line of business for a minimum of 3 years.
Documents Required to Avail Personal Loan in Jammu
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Address Proof- Utility bill/Passport/Aadhar card/Voter ID
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
Branch Address & Personal Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks in Jammu
|Bank Name||Main Branch Address||Rate of Interest|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||House No. 86, Rail Head Complex, Sector 1, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir- 180012||11.90% - 16.55%|
|HDFC Bank||Cb-13, Rail Head Complex, Gandhinagar Bahu Plaza Jammu, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180003||
10.99% - 19.50%
|ICICI Bank||Rudra Complex, Main Road, Sector-2 Channi Himmat, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir-180015||11.00% - 18.49%|
|Axis Bank||Basement & Ground Floor, Khewat No. 118, Khasra No. 325, Gulab Singh Marg, Near Dogra Chowk, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir-180001||
15.50% - 24.00%
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||Gupta Tower, Cb-13 Rail Head Complex, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180004||
11.90% - 14.90%
|Bank of India||Residency Road, Raghunath Bazar, Pakki Dhaki, Resham Ghar Colony, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir-180001||12.00% - 14.00%|
|Bank of Baroda||Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir-180004||
11.60% - 16.50%
|Central Bank of India||Greater Kailash Road, Greater Kailash, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir-180010||10.15% - 12.40%|
|IDBI Bank||150, Dhar Road, Shakti Nagar, Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir- 182101||12.49% - 13.49%|