Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Now fetch funds for personal use without giving any collateral from Ronnie Finance, a Delhi- based Non- Banking Financial Company. The company assures that your needs are fulfilled at the correct time and helps you overcome the money barrier by providing a personal loan. The company provides a loan to the candidates living in Delhi at the decent rate of interest for the maximum tenure of 3 years. The eligible candidates can apply for the loan online. The company maintains transparency in its process and charges. It lends the loan for up to ₹5 lacs. And charges a nominal processing fee.
The necessary details regarding the loan offered by the company are mentioned below:
Ronnie Finance Personal Loan Details
How To Apply
To avail the benefit of a personal loan from Ronnie Finance, contact the company’s representative on the customer care number or apply online using the link available on the company’s website.
Ronnie Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment. It is the convenient monthly amount that the borrower has to pay to settle the loan availed. The EMI consists of both principal and interest amount. This amount can be computed using the EMI calculator, a device designed specifically to help the borrower know his monthly installment amount. It’s working is very simple. The user just needs to enter the loan amount, tenure and the rate of interest. It will automatically calculate the result. And will reveal the total interest amount charged on the loan.
For Instance, a person avails the loan of ₹5,00,000 for the period of 3 years at the prevailing interest rate then his EMI will be ₹22,618. The total interest charged on the loan during the period will be ₹3,14,249. He has to repay the total amount of ₹8,14,249 by the end of 3 years.
The interest charged and the installment amount for various tenure is given in the table below.
Table Showing EMI, Total Interest Amount and Total Repayment Amount
The person covered under the below-mentioned category and stable source of income are eligible to avail personal loan from Ronnie Finance:
- Salaried Individuals
- Business Owners
- Partnership/ Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Copy of Pan Card
- Company Id card
- Residence proof
- Business Existence Proof
- Latest 2 years Income Tax Returns
- Latest 1-year bank statement both current and savings
- Two passport sized photographs
Features and Benefits of Ronnie Finance Personal Loan
Following are the benefits of taking a loan from Ronnie Finance:
- No additional charges to be paid apart from processing fee
- Easy availability of loan
- Quick disbursal
- Minimum paperwork
- Customer oriented services
Factors Affecting Personal Loan Eligibility
The factors that affect Personal loan eligibility are:
- Monthly Income
- Monthly Expenses
- Any Other Loan
- Credit History
- Job Stability
- Category of Your Employer
Ronnie Financial Contact Number
For all doubts and grievances contact the product experts on the 91- 83739999997. The company representative will inform you regarding the company’s policy & process and solve all the queries.