Apply Personal Loan 2019418 views
Table of Contents
About Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Gurugram
Fulfill your personal interests through personal loans. Yes, when Standard Chartered Bank Gurugram is here to meet all your requirements. The loans are offered at a repayment period upto 5 years and do not demand any security or collateral against the amount of the loan sanctioned. With minimal documentation processes, getting personal loan becomes easier not only for the residents of Gurgaon but for outside regions as well.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Gurugram at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.50% - 18.00%|
|Loan Amount||Starting from ₹ 1,00,000 to ₹ 30,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income and repayment capacity.|
|Tenure||Upto 5 years|
|Processing Fee||₹999 - Upto ₹1,500|
|Pre-payment Charges||NIL - Upto 5% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Individuals applying for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You need to be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual to apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are required for obtaining a personal loan.
- Individuals availing personal loan should be 21 years of age and not more than 60 (salaried) and 65 (self-employed) years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum income of an applicant should be ₹ 50,000.
Individuals are required to submit the following documents in order to avail Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan:
- Identity Proof- Passport, photo pan card, driving license, votes id card, photo ration card
- Address Proof- Passport, telephone bill, ration card, electricity bill, driving license, life/medical insurance policy, rental agreement, apartment allotment letter
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Other Income Proof for Salaried Individual: Letter of Authority from Employee authorizing the employer to deduct monthly installment out of salary for remitting to bank and Letter of Undertaking from the employer for check off facility OR Letter of Authority from employee/ applicant authorizing the Bank to deduct the loan instalment out of the salary routed through branch.
- Other Income Proof for self-employed professionals : IT returns for the last two financial years. Proof of professional qualification (Copy of highest professional degree held). Proof of office/commercial address.
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Gurugram
Address of Standard Chartered Bank Branches in Gurugram
Branch Name Complete Address IFSC MICR Contact Number Gurugram Gurugram Branch - 12 A - C, 304 A And B And 305 A And B, Jmd Regent Square, Mehrauli - Gurugram Road, Gurugram - 122001 . SCBL0036025 110036006 0124-4059036 Gurugram Sec 14 Scf - 77, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001 SCBL0036041 110036017 0124-4088702