Personal Loan Apply Online682 views
Table of Contents
About Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Noida
Consider Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan from Noida which is a multi-purpose loan for fulfilment of your various types of needs like marriage, business needs, education needs of your children, travelling abroad etc. The repayment of such loans is simpler as repayment gets done through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), PDC and Auto Debit Facility. Moreover, the interest rates are affordable enough to suit the pockets of various individuals.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Noida at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.50% - 18.00%|
|Loan Amount||Starting from ₹ 1,00,000 to ₹ 30,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income and repayment capacity.|
|Tenure||Upto 5 years|
|Processing Fee||₹999 - Upto ₹1,500|
|Pre-payment Charges||NIL - Upto 5% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Individuals applying for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You need to be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual to apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are required for obtaining a personal loan.
- Individuals availing personal loan should be 21 years of age and not more than 60 (salaried) and 65 (self-employed) years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum income of an applicant should be ₹ 50,000.
Individuals are required to submit the following documents in order to avail Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan:
- Identity Proof- Passport, photo pan card, driving license, votes id card, photo ration card
- Address Proof- Passport, telephone bill, ration card, electricity bill, driving license, life/medical insurance policy, rental agreement, apartment allotment letter
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Other Income Proof for Salaried Individual: Letter of Authority from Employee authorizing the employer to deduct monthly installment out of salary for remitting to bank and Letter of Undertaking from the employer for check off facility OR Letter of Authority from employee/ applicant authorizing the Bank to deduct the loan instalment out of the salary routed through branch.
- Other Income Proof for self-employed professionals : IT returns for the last two financial years. Proof of professional qualification (Copy of highest professional degree held). Proof of office/commercial address.
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Noida
Address of Standard Chartered Bank Branches in Noida
Branch Name Complete Address IFSC MICR Contact Number Noida Noida Branch - Plot No. K - 3, Brahm Datt Tower, Grd And 1st Floor, Sector - 18, Noida - 201301 . SCBL0036024 110036004 0120- 4323759