Home Loan Rates 2018275 views
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Table of Contents
About Allahabad Bank Home Loan in Guwahati
Are you in need of a home loan? If yes, look no further than Allahabad Bank. This public sector bank, being established in the year 1865 with an endeavor to bring a change in the banking sector has been ensuring that all the financial needs of the people can easily be fulfilled. With over 3,071 branches located at different cities of the country, there is no denying the fact that this renowned bank is here to rule. This bank since its inception has been setting the examples for others as how to satisfy the diverse needs of all the valuable customers around the world.
By offering a long list of financial products, there is no denying the fact that home loan is the one that grabs the attention of one and all. Yes, it comes with plenty of remarkable features and benefits in the form of easy repayments, attractive interest rates, maximum loan amount and fastest approval. This is the reason that people of Gurgaon prefer to avail the best of financial services and products being offered by this leading company. You can avail this product at lowest processing fee i.e. 0.40% of the loan amount for a tenure of upto 30 years. No matter what sort of financial help you are looking for, this leading lender ensures to fulfill all in the best possible way.
That’s right! With its best of financial products and services, this bank is leading the path and has been setting the examples for many. So, if you are interested in knowing more about the Allahabad Bank and its home loan in the beautiful Guwahati city, you are at the right place. Read this page further to know more about the same.
Allahabad Bank Home Loan Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||8.65% - 9.10%|
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹500 Lakh|
|Processing Fee||0.40% of the loan amount, maximum ₹17,250|
|Pre- payment Charges||Nil|
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of availing the loan should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 70 years.
- An individual must have a regular source of income to liquidate the loans.
- The housing loan to HUF will not be considered.
- The employees who have availed housing loan from their own organizations may also avail housing loan from the bank.
- Duly Signed Application Form with Photograph
- ID Proof
- Residence Proof
- Processing Fee Cheque
- Latest Bank Statements
- Property Related Documents-Allotment Copy, Property Agreement Copy, Registration Copy, etc.
- Salary Slips of Last 3-4 Months and Form 16 of Last 2 Years
- Last 3 Years ITR with Computation of Income
- Last 3 Years CA Certificate/Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
- ITR of Last 2-3 Years
- Profit and Loss Account and Audited Balance Sheet of Last 2-3 Years
Get More Updates About Home Loan Guwahati
Address of Allahabad Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Guwahati Main Branch||H. B. Road, Machowa, Opp. Of Astc Bus Stand Machkhowa, Guwahati||ALLA0210001||781010005||0361-2631989|
|Guwahati Jawahar Nagar||Hemlata Market, Bashitha Charali P.O. Beltola, Dist. Kamrup Assam 781029||ALLA0211512||781010004||0361-2302869|
|Panbazar Branch||C. K. Road , Ranibari , Panbazar, Guwahati - 781001||ALLA0211546||781010002||0361-2547137|
|Lakhtokia||Lakhtokia Branch, Allahabad Bank, S S Road , Fancy Bazar , Guwahati - 781001||ALLA0211774||781010006||0361-2543229|
|S R C B Road||Kailash Bhawan, Fancy Bazar Srcb Road, Guwahati Assam, Pin: 781001||ALLA0212058||781010003||0361-2512793,|
|G S Road Guwahati||Opp. Rajiv Bhavan, Christina Basti, G.S. Road, Guwahati, Assam, Pin: 781005||ALLA0212566||781010007||9435476442|
|Lumshnong||National Highway No.44, Near Star Cement Factory Gate, Vill-Lumshnong, Jaintia Hills (Meghalaya), Lumshnong-793200||ALLA0212619||793010102||9862237870|