About Aspire Home Finance
Aspire Home Finance Corporation Limited, a Motilal Oswal Group company which aims to provide a seamless customer experience for financing the purchase of your dream home. Home Loans are available in different categories such as a ready/under construction, residential property/construction of a residential property on own land. A refinance facility is also on offer by AHFCL to those customers who have obtained the loan from other banks/HFCs.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Aspire Home Loan Rate of Interest
The rate of interest as per the profession is mentioned in the table below:
Aspire Home Loan EMI Calculator
Aspire Home Loan EMI Calculator is easy to use. Just fill the details such as loan amount, the number of months and interest rate applicable on your loan. You may get calculated EMI value as a result which is required to be payable for your home loans availed from Aspire.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||1||₹ 1,33,624||₹ 1,03,492||₹ 16,03,492|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||2||₹ 70,961||₹ 2,03,063||₹ 17,03,063|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||3||₹ 50,180||₹ 3,06,496||₹ 18,06,496|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||4||₹ 39,870||₹ 4,13,760||₹ 19,13,760|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||5||₹ 33,747||₹ 5,24,814||₹ 20,24,814|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||6||₹ 29,717||₹ 6,39,607||₹ 21,39,607|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||7||₹ 26,882||₹ 7,58,076||₹ 22,58,076|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||8||₹ 24,793||₹ 8,80,148||₹ 23,80,148|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||9||₹ 23,201||₹ 10,05,743||₹ 25,05,743|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||10||₹ 21,956||₹ 11,34,771||₹ 26,34,771|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||11||₹ 20,963||₹ 12,67,135||₹ 27,67,135|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||12||₹ 20,158||₹ 14,02,732||₹ 29,02,732|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||13||₹ 19,496||₹ 15,41,453||₹ 30,41,453|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||14||₹ 18,948||₹ 16,83,184||₹ 31,83,184|
|₹ 15,00,000||12.50%||15||₹ 18,488||₹ 18,27,810||₹ 33,27,810|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 36,392||₹ 1,85,462||₹ 14,63,607|
|2||₹ 41,211||₹ 1,80,643||₹ 14,22,396|
|3||₹ 46,668||₹ 1,75,186||₹ 13,75,728|
|4||₹ 52,847||₹ 1,69,006||₹ 13,22,881|
|5||₹ 59,845||₹ 1,62,008||₹ 12,63,035|
|6||₹ 67,770||₹ 1,54,084||₹ 11,95,265|
|7||₹ 76,743||₹ 1,45,110||₹ 11,18,521|
|8||₹ 86,905||₹ 1,34,948||₹ 10,31,615|
|9||₹ 98,413||₹ 1,23,440||₹ 9,33,202|
|10||₹ 1,11,445||₹ 1,10,409||₹ 8,21,756|
|11||₹ 1,26,202||₹ 95,652||₹ 6,95,554|
|12||₹ 1,42,913||₹ 78,940||₹ 5,52,640|
|13||₹ 1,61,837||₹ 60,016||₹ 3,90,802|
|14||₹ 1,83,267||₹ 38,586||₹ 2,07,535|
|15||₹ 2,07,725||₹ 14,319||₹ 0|
Below are all the documents that you must have if you want to apply for home loans at Aspire Home Finance:
1. Application form duly signed by the applicant along with the photograph
2. ID proof & Resident Proof
3. Processing fee cheque
4. Last 6 months bank statement
5. Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Last 3-months salary slips
- Form 16 along with recent salary certificate
6. Documentation for self-employed applicants
- Last 2 years Income tax returns
- Last 2 years computation of income
Aspire Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The disbursal of home loan is applicable to different customer types such as salaried, self-employed and non-professional.
- The minimum loan amount is Rs. 2 Lakhs and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 25 lakhs
- The minimum tenure for a home loan is 5 years; maximum tenure is 25 years only for Salaried Customers and 20 years for self-employed customers.
- Loan tenure should not extend the age of retirement or on reaching sixty years of age in case of Salaried and Seventy in case of self-employed customers
Features and Benefits of Aspire Home Finance
Aspire Home Finance Corporation Limited offers home loans with the following features and benefits such as:
- Attractive Housing Finance Rates
- No prepayment charges
- Balance transfer facility
- Quick and transparent processing
- Doorstep Services
Aspire Home Finance Customer Care Number
If you face any difficulty regarding interest rates, tenures, loan amount or any queries relating to eligibility criteria or processing fees then contact Aspire Home Finance customer care representative on 091- 22-30102527 or you can also give them a missed call on 9718497184 or write an email at the email address given on the website.