About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Bengaluru
If you are looking to avail a personal loan so as to fulfill your multiple needs, look no further as Bajaj Finance in Bengaluru offers the same at lowest interest rates and flexible tenures. Yes, this credit facility comes to you at an attractive rate, hence allows you to enjoy the hassle-free loan journey.
Bajaj Finserv Branches in Bengaluru
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Residency Road, Bangalore||301 To 306, 3Rd Floor, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025. - 560025,Karnataka.|
|Residency Road, Bangalore||801 To 805, 8Th Floor, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025. - 560025,karnataka.|
|Madivala, Bengaluru||2Nd Floor, No. 125, Hosur Main Road, Next To Technic Ceramics, Madivala, Bengaluru - 560 068 - 560068,Karnataka.||020 3957 4151|
|Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore||2Nd Floor, Shiva Complex, Plot No -1017, Dr. Rajakumar Road, 4Th Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 010. - 560010,karnataka.||020 3957 4151|
|Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore||Ground Floor, No. 2707/2, E Block, Ward No. 7, Behind Swathi Garden Restaurant, Sahakar Nagar, Bangalore - 560 092. - 560092,karnataka.||020 3957 4151|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Bengaluru Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||12.00% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 25 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||1-1.5% of loan amount + GST|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
In order to be in touch with the customer care executives of Bajaj Finserv, all you need to do is just dial 020 3957 5152 either from your mobile or landline. The moment you dial the number, the customer care executives with their expertise and knowledge are always there to support and guide you. Be it any query, complaint or concern, this lender is always ready to serve you better.
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI Calculator online is undoubtedly your best buddy that helps you in taking a strong financial decision. This smart and effective tool allows you to know the exact calculations of your loan EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in the easiest manner. By taking into account-tenure, interest rate and loan amount, this device let you the exact amount of your monthly installments in a hassle-free manner.
To get more clarity on the same, let’s just take a look at the table below, showcasing the calculations on a loan amount of INR 4 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 4 years at an interest rate of 11.00% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 4,00,000||11.00%||1||₹ 35,353||₹ 24,232||₹ 4,24,232|
|₹ 4,00,000||11.00%||2||₹ 18,643||₹ 47,435||₹ 4,47,435|
|₹ 4,00,000||11.00%||3||₹ 13,095||₹ 71,438||₹ 4,71,438|
|₹ 4,00,000||11.00%||4||₹ 10,338||₹ 96,234||₹ 4,96,234|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 84,220||₹ 39,838||₹ 3,15,779|
|2||₹ 93,966||₹ 30,092||₹ 2,21,812|
|3||₹ 1,04,840||₹ 19,218||₹ 1,16,972|
|4||₹ 1,17,066||₹ 7086||₹ 0|
Documentation Checklist to Apply
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)