Table of Contents
- 1 About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Chennai
- 1.1 Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Chennai
- 1.2 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Chennai Interest Rate
- 1.3 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 1.6 Documents Required to Apply
- 1.7 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan in Chennai
Grab the best deal on a personal loan being offered by Bajaj Finserv in the beautiful city of Chennai. Yes, be it travelling, wedding, medical expenses or something else, there is no denying the fact that Bajaj Finserv personal loan in Chennai ensures to offer the instant funds so that all your personal needs can easily be fulfilled.
Address of Bajaj Finserv Branches in Chennai
|Branch Name||Complete Address||Customer Care|
|Anna Salai, Chennai||Unit No - 209, 210. 2Nd Floor, Alpha Wing, Beta Wing, Raheja Towers, 177, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002. - 600002,Tamil Nadu|
|Anna Salai, Chennai||Unit No - 804, 805, 806, 8Th Floor, Delta Wing, Raheja Towers, 177, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002. - 600002,Tamil Nadu|
|Adyar, Chennai||3Rd Floor, Kaba Plaza, No. 27, L B Road, Indra Nagar, Opp. Adyar Bus Depot, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. - 600020,Tamil Nadu|
|Anna Nagar, Chennai||1St Floor, Sb Complex, W115, 3Rd Avanue, Opp. Kandhaswamy Collage, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600 040. - 600040, Tamil Nadu|
|Tambram, Chennai||Old No - 102, New No - 256, Mudichur Road, Tambaram West, Chennai - 600 045. - 600045,Tamil Nadu|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Chennai Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||14.00% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Up to INR 20 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Upto 4% post 1st EMI clearance|
|Part prepayment Charges||2% on part-payment amount paid+GST|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Number
In order to be in touch with the customer care executives of Bajaj Finance, dial 020 3957 4151 from your mobile or landline. With the help of dialing this number, you can easily get in touch with the highly experienced and expert team of Bajaj. These experts with their in-depth knowledge and expert skills make sure to solve all your issues, hence give you an enriching experience.
- If you are a salaried individual aged between 25 to 53 years, you are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Individuals living in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat and Thane should have a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000.
- People living in Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur and Nagpur should have a minimum monthly salary of INR 35,000.
- Applicants living in Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada and Vizag should earn a minimum monthly income of INR 30,000.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Here comes Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI Calculator online, an ideal tool that can make your personal loan journey enjoyable. This smart, well-designed and time-saving tool with the fastest functioning and simple algorithm allows you to know your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable in the best way. By taking into account, the loan amount, tenure and interest rate, this device gives you the exact calculations in the easiest and quickest manner.
Take a look at the table below, where you can see the calculations on a loan amount of INR 4 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 4 years at an interest rate of 12.50% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Tenure||Monthly Instalment||Total Interest Amount||Total Amount|
|₹ 4,00,000||12.50%||1||₹ 35,633||₹ 27,598||₹ 4,27,598|
|₹ 4,00,000||12.50%||2||₹ 18,923||₹ 54,150||₹ 4,54,150|
|₹ 4,00,000||12.50%||3||₹ 13,381||₹ 81,732||₹ 4,81,732|
|₹ 4,00,000||12.50%||4||₹ 10,632||₹ 1,10,336||₹ 5,10,336|
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|1||₹ 82,186||₹ 45,397||₹ 3,17,813|
|2||₹ 93,069||₹ 34,514||₹ 2,24,743|
|3||₹ 1,05,393||₹ 22,190||₹ 1,19,349|
|4||₹ 1,19,459||₹ 8234||₹ 0|
Documents Required to Apply
- Financials: Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Bank Statements: Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID card
- Proof of Identity: Passport/Voters ID card/Driving license/PAN card
- Proof of Address: Passport/Driving license/Ration card/Latest mobile bill/Letter from employer (with HR/Admin sign)
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status
When it comes to knowing the status of your personal loan, you can easily do the same by visiting the Bajaj Finserv online. All you need to do is just open the site, enter few credentials such as your loan application number and click on the submit button. The moment you do so, you will be redirected to a page, where you can see the real-time status of your personal loan online in just a few minutes. Be it approved, pending or rejected, no matter what is the case, you can know about the same in no time.