Table of Contents
About Bandhan Bank Home Loan Indore
A newly founded bank in India, Bandhan Bank has hit the straps the moment it entered the arena, which can be called a fragmented one consisting of small, mid and large players. Started its chapter in 2015 with 501 branches, the bank has expanded its reach and taken the branch count to over 700. The bank also has branches in Indore, one of the largest cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Among its many offerings, people like you in Indore can avail a home loan to fulfill the long standing dream come true.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Indore at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.50% - 11.75%|
|Loan Amount||Based on your income and repayment capacity|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL for floating rate loan |
2%-4% of principal outstanding in the case of fixed rate loan
Keep the following factors in mind for a smooth approval of the home loan application by Bandhan Bank in Indore.
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Indore.
- Make sure when you apply for a home loan, you bear a minimum age of 23 years. Similarly, when the proposed loan tenure is about to be over, you should not be over 65 years.
Documents Checklist to Obtain a Home Loan at Bandhan Bank in Indore
Be ready with the following documents to access a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Indore. The documents include-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Signed and Filled Application Form
Seeking more information? Visit Home Loan Indore
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Indore Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Amodiya||162, Seervimohalla, Village Amodiya, P.O.Rajgarh, District-Dhar, Madhya Pradesh-454116||BDBL0001368||454750501||0731-66090909|
|Shujalpur||Plot No.32, Ward No 15, Shastri Marg, P.O.Shujalpur, Madhya Pradesh-465333||BDBL0001501||465750051||0731-66090909|