Apply Home Loan 2019583 views
Table of Contents
About Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jaipur
Are you aware of a new-age bank in the form of Bandhan Bank? Well, it was previously operating as a finance company under the name Bandhan Financial Services. It got converted into a bank in 2015 and began its glorious journey with 501 branches at the time of inception. Now, when you look at the overall branch count, it reads over 700. These branches have a plenty of products to offer for the customers. Among the products, you can even apply for a home loan to buy your ‘Aashiana’, a word used for a home in Hindi, in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. So, if you are a resident of Jaipur, you can avail the option of Bandhan Bank for your home loan.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jaipur at a Glance
|Loan Amount||Based on your income and repayment capacity|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount plus applicable service tax|
|Prepayment Charges||NIL for floating rate loan |
2%-4% of principal outstanding in the case of fixed rate loan
Keep the following factors in mind for a smooth approval of the home loan application by Bandhan Bank in Jaipur.
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Jaipur.
- Make sure when you apply for a home loan, you bear a minimum age of 23 years. Similarly, when the proposed loan tenure is about to be over, you should not be over 65 years.
Documents Checklist to Obtain a Home Loan at Bandhan Bank in Jaipur
Be ready with the following documents to access a home loan at Bandhan Bank in Jaipur. The documents include-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Signed and Filled Application Form
Seeking more information? Visit Home Loan Jaipur
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Jaipur Branch
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Details|
|Vaishali Nagar||B-89 Goutam Marg,Hanuman Nagar,P.O.Vaishali Nagar,Rajasthan-302021||BDBL0001518||9001291672|