Home Loan Online Apply664 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan in Guwahati
Want to make your dream home in Guwahati or planning to a buy a beautiful bungalow? Apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra today to get a higher loan amount at low-interest rates. The bank gives you the opportunity to enjoy a home loan journey without any hassle so as to make it your dream home loan. Here is the eligibility criteria, interest rates, documentation required at Guwahati branch of Bank of Maharashtra to apply for a home loan online now!
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.40% - 7.85%|
|Deposit Amount||Minimum deposit of ₹25,000|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Guwahati
Bank of Maharashtra Guwahati Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Guwahati are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Guwahati||DC complex, Ss Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Market Guwahati 781001||MAHB0001275||781014002||1800234526|
|Ganeshguri, Guwahati||Hengrabari Road, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Po Assam Sachivalaya, District: Kamrup (M), Guwahati - 781 006||MAHB0001533||781014003||0361-2232818|