Apply Home Loan 2019627 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Indore
Indore is one of the most popular cities in Madhya Pradesh and is also one of the 100 Indian cities to be under Smart Cities Mission and an urban development vision to integrate multiple information and communication technology. The population of high earning people is very high which directly increases the demand for home loans in Indore. Bank of Maharashtra is one of the few banks in Indore that provides affordable home loans at one of the lowest interest rates. So, have a look at the home loan details and other related information to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra and get instant approval.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Indore at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 10.35%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Indore
Bank of Maharashtra Indore Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Indore are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|M G Road Indore||Fadnis Complex, 88 - M. G. Road, Indore 452007||MAHB0000106||452014002||0731 254 3483|
|Godha Colony Indore||18, Palsikar Colony, Palsikar Main Road Crossing, Indore 452004||MAHB0000436||452014003||0731 236 5050|
|Lokmanya Nagar Indore||7, Kesarbagh Road, Lokmanya nagar, Indore 452009||MAHB0000768||452014004||0731 259 0600|
|Annapurna Indore||56, Sudama nagar, Annapurna Road, Indore 452009||MAHB0001186||452014005||0731 248 0456|
|Palasia Indore||Kanchan - Sagar 18, Old Palasia, A. B. Road, Indore 452001||MAHB0001190||452014006||1800 233 4526|
|Vijaya nagar Indore||51, Scheme No. 54, Vijay Nagar, Agra Mumbai Road, Indore 452008||MAHB0001224||452014007||1800 102 2636|
|Kanadia Road Indore||1 - 2, Shiv shakti nagar, Kanadia Road, Indore||MAHB0001396||452014008||0731-2590600|
|Kodaria||VILLAGE KODARIYA TEHSIL MHOW DISTRICT INDORE||MAHB0000660||453014002||07324-220117|
|Dudhiya||H No. 377, Indore Nemawar Main Road, Dudhiya, Dist. Indore 452016||MAHB0001617||452014012||0731-2863444|
|South Tukoganj Indore||Up Grd Floor - 8-11 Indraprasth Tower, Hukumchand Ghantaghar, 6, M G Road, Indore 452 001||MAHB0001765||452014013||0731-2510900|
|New Lohamandi||A-107, Scheme No-78, Part - 1, Indore-452010||MAHB0001930||NON-MICR||8719899458|