Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Jaipur
If you have plans of buying a new house in Jaipur, an affordable home loan from Bank of Maharashtra can prove to be the best deals in India. The interest rate offered by this bank is one of the lowest interest rates along with the facility of a flexible tenure which make it easy for you to pay low EMI. The documentation needed to apply for this loan is simple and hence easy documentation with quick approval facility. So, check home loan details of the bank in Jaipur along with the Jaipur branch details and apply now at your nearest branch.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Jaipur at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.05% - 8.40%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Jaipur
Bank of Maharashtra Jaipur Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Jaipur are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|M.I. Road Jaipur||Bhagwati Bhawan, Mirza Ismail Road, Jaipur 302001||MAHB0000389||302014002||0141-2367050|
|Malviya Nagar, Jaipur||A - 17 To 20, 23 Indra Palace Malviya Nagar Jaipur - 302017 Rajasthan||MAHB0001243||302014003||1800-102-2636|
|Vaishali Nagar Jaipur||3 Pratap Nagar Khatipura Road Jaipur - 302021 Rajasthan||MAHB0001352||302014004||0141-2358265|
|Vidyadhar Nagar Jaipur||G - 25/26 & B - 25/26/27, Unnati Tower, Central Spine Vidyadhar Nagar Jaipur Rajasthan||MAHB0001360||302014005||0141-2334825|
|?gopalpura Byepass||Plot No - 68, P - 9, Sector - 6 Sanganer, Tonk Road, Pratap Nagar Jaipur - 302030||MAHB0001393||302014007||0141-2793016|
|Jhothwara||Plot No 96, Kalyan Kunj, Kalwar Road Near Kanta Chouraha, Jaipur - Pin 302012||MAHB0001439||302014008||0141-2345257|
|Raja Park, Jaipur||S - 13 , Tilak Nagar Shopping Centre , Opposite Lbs College , Raja Park, Jaipur||MAHB0001486||302014009||+91 2942467111|
|C-Scheme Jaipur||Bank Of Maharashtra, K.J City Tower, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001||MAHB0001710||302014012||8890082657|
|Chitrakoot||Plot No.-E2, Gotam Marg, Chitrakoot, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302021||MAHB0001886||302014013||9214442389|