Apply Home Loan 2019558 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Pune
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the top banks in Pune that provides home loans for repairs/renovation/alteration of existing house/flat for new standalone borrowers, the purchase of plot & construction, and for construction/acquiring of new or existing house/flat and extension of existing house/flat. The interest rate offered by the bank is currently one of the lowest interest rates on home loans.
RERA Act has been implemented in 14 states including Pune after which there will be transparency in the home loan deals. So, if you also want a home loan with the low EMI option and easy documentation, apply now at Bank of Maharashtra at your nearest Pune branch.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Pune at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 10.35%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Pune
Bank of Maharashtra Pune Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches in Pune are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bajirao Road||Janmangal, 1177, Budhwar Peth Pune 411002||MAHB0000001||411014010||020-24475520|
|Deccan Gymkhana, Pune||1257, Deccan Gymkhana, Pawar Bldg, Pune 411004||MAHB0000003||411014014||020-25531290/ 25532930|
|Khadki, Pune||Deepashri, 157 Old Bazar, Khadki, Pune 411003||MAHB0000007||411014024||020-25816029|
|Bhavani Peth, Pune||Saikripa 122 Gul Ali Sanas Building Bhawani Peth Pune 411042||MAHB0000028||411014002||020-26354588|
|Somwar Peth, Pune||444, Somwar Peth, Agarkar High School Premises.||MAHB0000040||411014051||1800-102-2636|
|Tilak Road, Pune||S P College Ground, Tilak Road, Pune 411030||MAHB0000041||411014055||020-24336590/ 24336635|
|Shivajinagar, Pune||Pashankar Building, Shivaji nagar, Pune - 411005||MAHB0000041||411014055||020-24336590/ 24336635|
|Pune University||132/B Plot No2, University Road, Pune 411007||MAHB0000049||411014057||1800-233-4526|