- Diverse home loan options await you at Can Fin
- Attractive interest rates, easy documentation & seamless processing make it more appealing
Bringing with itself over 31 years of experience in the home loan segment, Can Fin Home Loans has brought many dreams come alive. Can Fin Homes Ltd. was set up in 1987 under the sponsorship of Canara Bank with the sole objective of helping people in buying or constructing their dream house. Since then, it has been developing affordable home loan products for addressing different needs. Whether you want to purchase a site and build a house on that site or buy an already constructed house; Can Fin has a good deal for every need.
Table of Contents
- 1 Can Fin Home Loan Features
- 2 Can Fin Home Loan Interest Rate January 2022
- 3 What is the Eligibility Criteria to Avail Can Fin Home Loans?
- 4 Documents for Can Fin Home Loans
- 5 Types of Can Fin Home Loans
- 6 Can Fin Homes Limited Customer Care Number
Can Fin Home Loan Features
- Loan for all kinds of need – Purchase of house, Construction of house, Purchase a site and construct a house on it, commercial housing loan, PMAY loans
- Easy to meet eligibility criteria with minimal documentation procedure
- Borrowers with a good track record will be eligible for top up and personal loans by Can Fin
Can Fin Home Loan Interest Rate January 2022
|Particulars||Salaried & Professionals||Self-Employed |
|Interest Rate||9.75 % - 15.00%||10.25% - 16.00%|
|Interest Rate Type||Floating Rate||Floating Rate|
|Repayment Tenure||Maximum upto 30 years||Maximum upto 30 years|
What is the Eligibility Criteria to Avail Can Fin Home Loans?
Can Fin extends housing loans to salaried persons, self-employed individuals, non-professionals, NRIs and pensioners. The eligibility criteria put up by Can Fin Homes Ltd. are very easy to meet. All you have to do is adhere to the below mentioned points:
- The applicant should either be a salaried / professionals/ self-employed / non-professionals / NRI / pensioners with sufficient repayment capacity
- They should have proof of employment ready to help Can Fin evaluate their repayment ability
- Applicants must have a regular source of monthly income to service the home loans
- The property mortgaged to avail the home loan must stand in the name of the applicant
Documents for Can Fin Home Loans
Proof of Identity: Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN / Driving Licence / NREGA Job Card/ Voter ID
Proof of Address: Passport / Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID / NREGA Job Card
Salaried Person Documents
- Payslips for the last 6 months
- Banks Statements for the last 6 months
- Form 16 and ITR
- Proof of other incomes like Rent, Pension and others
- Credit Track record of other loans taken in the past or on-going loans
Self Employed Professionals & Non Professionals Documents
- Copy of GST Registration/Business Licence
- Income Tax Return form with audited Balance Sheet, Trading P&L Account, Capital Account, computation Sheet for last two financial years
- Copy of Partnership Deed/ Memorandum of Association
- Form 3CB/ 3CD if applicable
- Bank Statement of all accounts (Current Account, Overdraft, Savings Account) for the last one year
- Credit Track record of other loans taken in the past or on-going loans
NRI/PIO Borrowers Documents
- Copy of Offer Letter/ Employment Contract
- Visa Stamped on the Passport
- Payslips for the last six months with the current organization
- Bank Statement for the last six months reflecting the credit of salary
- NRE/NRO Statement for the last six months
- Bio Data of the Applicant showing details of educational qualification and employment
- Credit Report issued by credit rating agency
- Power of Attorney in favor of Local Representative in India
- Proof of additional income and existing loans
Property Documents for Can Fin Home Loans
- Title Deed for a minimum period of last 13 years
- Encumbrance certificate for the last 13 years
- Agreement of Sale or Construction
- Approved plan/licence
- Latest tax-paid receipt
- Receipts of margin money invested through Non-Resident (External) Account in India or the Non-Resident (Ordinary) account in India
- Khata/Chitta/Patta/Adangal/7×12 Extra/Khasra-Khatoni in the name of the owner of property.
What is the Loan-To-Value Ratio in the case of Can Fin Home Loans?
Loan to Value is the percentage of the value of assets that will be given as loan amount. In the case of Can Fin home loans, 85% of the value of the asset will be given as loan amount for a loan request upto INR 20 lakh. For loans above INR 20 lakh upto INR 75 lakh, 80% of the asset value will be extended as loan amount. Finally, for loans above INR 75 lakh, 75% of the asset value will be approved as loan amount.
Types of Can Fin Home Loans
Can Fin provides several types of home loans that you can check below.
Individual Housing Loans (IHL)
This is the flagship product for the Can Fin Homes Limited. You can opt for the Individual Housing Loan option if you want to buy a new house, construct a new one, renovation purposes or if you want to transfer any other loans taken by other financial institutions. Can Fin provides loan at one of the most affordable interest rates in the market for a maximum tenure of 30 years.
Individual Super Housing Loan (IHL-Super)
The IHl-Super Can Fin Loan is packaged for people who are seeking to purchase a newly built house or apartment, for individuals who want to construct their own house, for people who want to beautify their homes by renovating it or people who want to transfer an existing home loan to Can Fin home loans for a lower rate of interest. Super Home loans provide high loan amounts at an attractive rate of interest.
Commercial Housing Loan (CHL)
People who want to take a loan to build or purchase 3rd unit onwards can opt for this Can Fin Home Loan. It also incorporates any renovation or purchase of site and construction of house for 3rd unit onwards. Commercial Housing Loans are offered at attractive interest rate which doesn’t seem like much of a burden while paying. One other factor that makes the interest rate attractive is its floating nature.
Affordable Housing Loan
Can Fin Affordable Housing loans has been designed both for the Indian rural and urban populace. These are extended to people who want to purchase their own house or construct their dream house or renovate their houses. But the eligibility criteria is different for urban and rural loan packages. People who fall under the definition of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban are eligible for the Urban Affordable Housing Loan
and should also have an annual income not exceeding INR 5 lakh. For rural people, areas not falling under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban are eligible for the Rural Affordable Housing Loan. The annual income for them should not be more than INR 3 lakh, then only they’re eligible.
To achieve the government’s “Housing for All” objective, Can Fin has designed a housing loan product which provides home loans to people falling under the EWG (Economic Weaker Sections), LIG (Low Income Groups) and MIG (Middle Income Groups). To EWG and LIG category, Can Fin provides interest subsidy at the rate 6.50% for a tenure of 20 years. For the MIG category, interest subsidy of 3-4% is offered by Can Fin.
Composite Loans are offered to people who want to purchase a site and further, want to construct a house on the site. You can avail high loan amounts to build your dream house at the location of your choice. On composite loans, the interest rate offered start form 9.75% per annum.
Can Fin Top-Up Loan
In case you’ve exhausted all you home loan and have some extra expenses to meet, Can Fin has an option, under which you request for more loan amount. A minimum top of INR 1 lakh and a maximum to uup of INR 15 lakh is allowed. This loan is generally take for the renovation and repair of the dwelling unit. As the loan amount involved is less compared to regular loan, thus, the applicant can take the loan for maximum tenure of 15 years.
Can Fin Homes Limited Customer Care Number
For any queries in relation to home loans, Can Fin has set up a dedicated customer care team to make sure all your doubts get resolved instantly. All you have to do is dial their customer care number : 080 2656 7655