Apply Home Loan 2019270 views
Table of Contents
About Canara Bank Home Loan in Agra
The home loan is the loan products that gives the financial support to fulfill the dream to own the house. There are several lenders who offer the home loan to the aspirant. It is one of the best ways to get a home for yourselves. The housing loan provided by Canara bank is one of the best which comes with many features. It offers the loan amount at the competitive rates. For those who want to purchase, construct or renovate the home, Canara bank offers the best schemes which can fulfill the requirements.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.95%|
|Loan amount||For salaried Individuals - Up to 4 years gross salary. |
Self-Employed Individuals & Business person- Up to 4 years gross annual income.
For repairs & renovations - Up to ₹ 15 lakhs.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.5% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||No prepayment charges for floating rate of interest|
Applied in case of takeover of the liabilities by any other banks or HFIs.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 65 years.
- Salaried individuals with minimum 3 years experience.
- Business concerns, professionals and self-employed individuals working in the line of business/ profession for at least 3 years.
- The borrower should not be above the age of 55 years at the time of availing the loan.
- The borrower above 55 years can avail the loan subject to certain stipulations.
- Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant/ guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction/extension/addition
- Detailed cost estimate/evaluation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata, and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past two years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
To get more detailed information, visit Home Loan Agra.
Address of Canara Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Kacheri Ghat, Agra||4/129, Kacheri Ghat Agra 282004||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562-2365419|
|Agra M.G.Road||No.71, M.G.Road, Nehrunagar, , Agra 282002,||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562 - 2155053|
|J H Colony, Agra||243, Jaipur House Colony, Agra - 282002||CNRB0000193||282015007||0562-2810480|
|Idgah, Agra||41, New Idgah Colony, Agra 282001||CNRB0000194||282015006||0562-2421106|