Apply Home Loan 2019428 views
Table of Contents
About Canara Bank Home Loan in Guwahati
The home loan is one of the important inclusion in the financial planning to own the dream house that you have always wanted for yourselves. Canara bank is one of the banks that offers the home loan at affordable rates and comes with many other advantages. The Canara bank is one of the best banks to avail it. For people who want to either buy, construct, extend or renovate the home in the city of Guwahati, it is one of the best offer available to them.
Canara Bank Home Loan in Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.95%|
|Loan amount||For salaried Individuals - Up to 4 years gross salary. |
Self-Employed Individuals & Business person- Up to 4 years gross annual income.
For repairs & renovations - Up to ₹ 15 lakhs.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.5% of the loan amount|
|Pre- payment charges||No prepayment charges for floating rate of interest|
Applied in case of takeover of the liabilities by any other banks or HFIs.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 – 65 years.
- Salaried individuals with minimum 3 years experience.
- Business concerns, professionals and self-employed individuals working in the line of business/ profession for at least 3 years.
- The borrower should not be above the age of 55 years at the time of availing the loan.
- The borrower above 55 years can avail the loan subject to certain stipulations.
- Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant/ guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction/extension/addition
- Detailed cost estimate/evaluation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata, and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past two years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)
To get more detailed information, visit Home Loan Guwahati.
Address of Canara Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC Code||MICR Code||Customer Care|
|Guwahati Fancy Bazar||PB NO.109, 14 A Hem Barua Road, Opp. Taxi Stand, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati -781001||CNRB0000177||781015002||0361 - 2540495|
|Sikh Temple, Guwahati||G B Das Building, Danish Road, Lakhtokia, Guwahati 781001||CNRB0002002||781015003||0361-2632428|
|Kahilipara, Guwahati||Shivam Market Binovanagar Post, Guwahati 781018||CNRB0002308||781015005||0361-2471738|
|Chandmari||I Floor, Vividha Complex, Maniram Diwan Road, Silpukhuri, Guwahati 781003||CNRB0002688||781015007||0361-2666144|
|IIT EC , Guwahati||Canara Bank Indian Institute Of Technology North Guwahati, Guwahati Assam 781001||CNRB0008652||781015008||0361-2582106|
|Guwahati Bashista Chariali||First Floor, Hemlata Market, Bashista Chariali, Guwahati - 781 029||CNRB0003282||781015009||0361-2300080|
|Panjabari, Guwahati||House No. 35 (a), Panjabari Road Opp. Girls High School, Guwahati - 791037||CNRB0004075||781015011||[email protected]|
|Hatigaon Guwahati||No. 9, Hatigaon Chariali, Sijubari Road, Hatigaon, Guwahati - 781038||CNRB0005404||781015016||[email protected]|