Home Loan Apply Online486 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Home Loan Hyderabad
Dena Bank Home Loan Hyderabad invites home loan seekers to participate in home loan scheme which is offered in the name of “Dena Niwas Home Loan”. With minimal documentation processes and flexible EMIs along with repayment tenure, borrowers can suitably plan their home loans with ease. The maximum availability of home loans is upto ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of homes and upto ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation purposes.
Dena Bank Home Loan Hyderabad at a glance
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of a house. |
Up to ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation.
|Tenure||Upto 30 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.|
Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and upgradation.
|Processing Fee||0.50% of sanctioned limit.|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Home Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Borrowers need to be a major individual, resident or non-resident, having a regular source of income.
- The borrowers age at the time of loan maturity should be less than the retirement age in case of a salaried employee and below 65 years, in case of a businessman.
- The total deductions do not exceed 60% of your gross income which include the loan installment of the proposed loan.
- Spouses/Co-applicants income can also be considered for enhanced eligibility.
Borrowers whether salaried employees or self-employed professionals need to produce the following documents :
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried Professionals along with Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years.
- Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months.
- Track record of existing loans, if any.
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Hyderabad
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Hyderabad
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Bank Street||Bank Street, Pb No.104, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500195||BKDN0610124||500018002||040-24742639/24605681|
|Saroornagar||Saroornagar, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad - 500035||BKDN0610410||500018008||040-24045591|
|Nampally||11/5/8 Bazarghat, Pb No.28, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500004||BKDN0610534||500018006||040-23316744|
|East Maredpally||Plot No.32, East Marredpaly, Secunderabad - 500026 .ANDHRA Pradesh||BKDN0610560||500018004||040-27734194|
|Rp Road||Dundoo Chambers, 4/3/16, Rashtrapati Rd., Station Road, Secunderabad - 500003||BKDN0610561||500018009||040-27714255|
|Sanat Nagar||Ind.Estate.Commercial Com, Sanat Nagar, Hyderabad - 500018||BKDN0610734||500018007||040-23704342|
|Gagan Mahal||1 - 2 - 3/6, Gagan Mahal Road, Domalgada, Hyderabad - 500029||BKDN0610984||500018003||040-27635750/27677856|
|Secunderabad (JAMIA - Osmania)||House No: 12/11/1264/A, Warasiguda, Bhoudanagar, Secunderabad - 500361||BKDN0611102||500018010||040-27602469|
|Retail Asset Branch Hyderabad||2, 4 14 - 16, 1 St Floor, M.G. Road, , Secumderabad, Andhra Pradesh,||BKDN0611233||500018013||040-27721843|
|Madhapur||Madhapur, S R R Niwas, H No 1 - 98/11, Arunoday Colony, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 50086||BKDN0611255||500018014||022-2654 5440|