Home Loan Rates EMI 2017 59 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Home Loan Indore
Dena Bank is believed to one of the foremost contributors of home loans through its best customer service. There are numerous satisfied customers of Home Loan around Indore and outside regions which till date considers Dena Bank home loans for their various purposes. Whether it is related to construction or purchase of a new home, redecorating or improvement of an existing home, buying a resale home or availing balance transfer or for repair purposes and much more. The loans are available on the basis of CIBIL(750 score) obtained by every customer.
Dena Bank Home Loan Indore at a glance
8.60% - 8.80%
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 200 lakhs for the purchase/construction of a house.
Up to ₹ 10 lakhs for renovation/upgradation.
|Tenure||Upto 30 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.
Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and upgradation.
|Processing Fee||0.50% of sanctioned limit.|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Home Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Borrowers need to be a major individual, resident or non-resident, having a regular source of income.
- The borrowers age at the time of loan maturity should be less than the retirement age in case of a salaried employee and below 65 years, in case of a businessman.
- The total deductions do not exceed 60% of your gross income which include the loan installment of the proposed loan.
- Spouses/Co-applicants income can also be considered for enhanced eligibility.
Borrowers whether salaried employees or self-employed professionals need to produce the following documents :
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried Professionals along with Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years.
- Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months.
- Track record of existing loans, if any.
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Indore
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Indore
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Sitlamata Road||45 By 46, Sitlamata Road, Pb No.9, Indore - 452002 ., M.P.||BKDN0810141||452018002||0731-2548951/2548207|
|Siyaganj||Siya Ganj, Old Ida Bldg., 2nd Flr., Jawahar Marg Indore , Madhya Pradesh - 452007||BKDN0810180||452018004||0731-2368066/2362582|
|Navalakha||Navalakha Chouraha, Mumbai - Agra Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452001||BKDN0810581||452018005||0731-5282028/2402332|
|Jail Road||17, Jail Road, Sonarwada, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452003||BKDN0810592||452018003||0731-2539162, 2541183|
|Sanwer Road||4 - A, Sanwer Road, Suklhliya Junction, Indore - 452008 ., Dist. M.P||BKDN0811087||452018006||0731-2553388/2572528|
|Palasia||Navneet Darshan Apart., Ground Flr., Old Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452001||BKDN0811122||452018007||0731-2564797|
|Futhi Kothi Indore||983 A , Sudama Nagar , Footi Kothi Main Road , Indore - 452009 , Madhya Pradesh||BKDN0811222||452018008||0731-2484500|
|Pithampur||Dena Bank, Tiwari Complex , Mhow Neemuch Road, Pithampur (M P), Dist Indore, Pin - 454475||BKDN0811464||NON-MICR||9200594431|