Personal Loan Rates EMI 2017 71 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
Dena Bank is a very old and a reputed commercial bank, widely known for its traditional products like deposits, loans, international banking, corporate banking, priority banking thereby accommodate the different needs from all sections of society. With quite a good set-up of approx. 1,773 branches throughout the country and professionals engaging with the bank, Dena Bank is considered to be one of the most user-friendly banks to secure Personal Loan from.
Personal loan as the name suggests is offered to fulfill the different personal needs of individuals. Whether related to financing a marriage or a family function or for travelling abroad or celebrating a festival. Or for medical expenses or educational purposes or simply a vacation, Dena Bank personal loan covers it all. Even for an unforeseen calamity, Dena Suvidha Personal loan is always your side to fulfill your every kind of needs.
The personal loan is availed by salaried employees of Bhubaneswar and outside regions, provided they should meet out the stipulated criteria set by the bank. They need to have a minimum monthly income of ₹ 15,000/. The salary disbursement can be made by Dena Bank or they need to furnish an undertaking from their respective employer. The interest rates are flexible enough to suit the repayment capacity of every borrower. The interest rates are charged on the basis of daily reducing balance. However, the interest rates tend to differ from customer-to-customer and subject to the categories of customers which again is only based on the bank’s discretion. There are no prepayment charges applicable thereon so the customers can easily terminate their loan before the maturity date. A minimum processing fee of 1% of the loan amount is to be charged thereon. It is the repayment period of the loan which is to be made upto 3 years can make the customers ready by that time to plan their equated monthly instalments according to their full convenience. And it makes the product widely preferred by all the customers of Bhubaneswar and outside regions. Owing to the benefits described above, Dena Bank is rated as one of the top most loan providers in the marketplace.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To get additional details, visit Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Bhubaneswar
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Bhubaneswar Khurda||78, Janapath, Kharvela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa - 751001||BKDN0910759||751018002||0788-2224931/2223579|
|Patia||Denabank, Patia Branch, Plot No.516/1676, Khata No.-489/45, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024||BKDN0911729||NON-MICR||0788-8895209581|