Home Loan Rates 2018 912 views
Table of Contents
Top Banks for Home Loans in Hyderabad with Address
|Banks||Main Branch Address||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|SBI||Bank Street, Koti, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500095||8.35% - 8.80%|
|HDFC Ltd||HDFC Limited, Second Floor, Merix Square, Above Bajaj Electronics H No.04-0069/NR, Pet Basheerabad, Kompally, Hyderabad - 500 055||8.35% - 9.05%|
|ICICI Bank||H. No.12-2-82-A/4-1And 2 Gottipati Towers, Main Road, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana-500028||8.35% - 8.85%|
|Axis Bank||Plot No. 19-III, Road No. 71, Opp. Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan Public School, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500033||8.35% - 8.75%|
|PNB HFL||Shop No.8-3-166/7/2, Deccan Chambers, Opposite Allwyn Bhavan, Bombay Highway, Erragadda Main Road, Sanath Nagar, Vikaspuri, Erragadda, Hyderabad, Telangana-500018||8.50% - 8.60%|
|Indiabulls HFL||MIG - 229, 2nd Floor, Cellar-Bhavani Plaza Bata Showroom Building Main Road, KPHB, Hyderabad - 500072||8.35% - 11.25%|
|Bank of Baroda||PVN Rao Express Road, Hyderaguda, Attapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500048||8.30% - 9.30%|
|DHFL||3A & 3A/1, 3rd Floor, G.S.Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034||8.85% - 9.75%|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Near Shadan Women's College, Khairatabad Road, Chintal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004||8.65% - 8.75%|
|IDBI Bank||D.No.5-9-89/1 and 2, Chapel Road, Fateh Maidan, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001||8.35% - 8.65%|
Home Loan in Hyderabad Details
Have a look at the interest rates offered on home loans and the minimum and maximum tenure on the same. The rate shown is the general lowest and highest rates available in the market which is subject to change from one lender to another.
|Interest Rate||8.35% - 17.00%|
|Processing Fee||0% to 1.25 % of the loan amount|
|Prepayment/ part payment charges||Nil|
|Tenure/ Repayment||1-30 years|
Home Loans in Hyderabad Eligibility
- Employees of both public and private sector units are supposed to apply for a home loan at a minimum age of 21 years. Also, they need to make sure they are not over 58 years by the time loan matures. The minimum age criteria for self-employed, however, is 24 years at the time of application. The maximum age permitted is not more than 65 years at the expiry of the tenure.
- Salaried and self-employed must have an annual income of ₹ 1,80,000 and ₹ 1,80,000-3,00,000, respectively, to pass the eligibility test.
- Salaried should have an overall work experience of 2 years with a minimum of 1 year at the existing employer. Self-employed needs to remain in the business for a minimum of 3 years.
- Proof of Identity- PAN Card/Driving license/ Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Proof of address- Passport/Utility bill/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Proof of Income- Last 3-month Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
- Property Documents- Agreement Sale Copy, Certificate of Possession, Land Tax Receipt, Detailed Cost Break-up of Construction, Letter of allotment, Original NOC
Hyderabad, the city of IT professionals, is the biggest contributor to Telangana’s GDP, tax as well as other revenues. Until the 18th Century, the city was the only centre for the trading of diamonds worldwide. As the history moved to the 19th Century, the industrialization made its way to Hyderabad largely aided by the extensive railway network that connected with the ports of the city. The city is a home to PSU heavyweights like Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), to name a few.
Want to buy a home in Hyderabad, but don’t know how? Avail a home loan at best interest rates from a bank or any other financial institution in the city. The bandwidth of a home loan is not confined to buying a home alone. Yes, you heard it right. You can avail a home loan for several other purposes like purchasing a land to construct a home, renovation, extension and furnishing of homes, etc.