About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Ghaziabad
Karnataka Bank offers eligible loan applicants in the city of Ghaziabad a home loan product. The bank gives the best interest rate and longest repayment tenure. With the help of a home loan, a home loan aspirant can become an owner of a house. The bank has opened up one branch in the city of Ghaziabad. The product can be used to repair and renovate the house too, in addition to buying a new house.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Ghaziabad at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.08% - 8.85%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Ghaziabad
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Ghaziabad
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more details, see Home Loan Ghaziabad.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Ghaziabad
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branch in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Ghaziabad||Ground Floor, Gaur Gravity Mall, 8, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad - 201014, U.P.||KARB0000266||110052022||1800 425 1444|