Apply Home Loan 2019304 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Kolkata
Kolkata is the former capital of India and a place to live in if you wish to enjoy serenity and calmness. The city is known for its amazing food and ambiance all over the country. This is the reason why it is a favorite when it comes to choosing a city to live in. In case you are planning to buy a house in the city and require funds for the same, then a bank is there to fulfill all your dreams. That bank is known by the name Karnataka Bank. The bank has established nine branches in the capital of West Bengal. It offers a home loan product to every eligible self-employed individual and salaried employee based in the city at a feasible rate of interest.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Kolkata at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.80% - 9.20%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Kolkata
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Kolkata
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more information please refer to Home Loan Kolkata.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Kolkata
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Park Street Kolkata||1st Floor, Shubham, 1, Sarojini Naidu Sarani, Park Street, Kolkata 700017||KARB0000147||700052002||1800 425 1444|
|Central Avenue Kolkata||Central Avenue Branch, 7, Khetra Das Lane, Near Bow Bazar Police Station, Kolkata 700012||KARB0000434||700052003||1800 425 1444|
|Salt Lake Kolkata||NO CJ 161, Janaki Kunj Sector Ii Salt Lake City Para Kolkata 700091||KARB0000435||700052004||1800 425 1444|
|Rash Behari Avenue||NO 112A Ground Floor Near Lake Market Rash Behari Avenue Kolkata 700026||KARB0000436||700052005||1800 425 1444|
|Beliaghatta||32, Ground Floor, Hemachandra Naskar Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700010||KARB0000438||700052006||1800 425 1444|
|Bhowanipore||NO.40, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road, Bhowanipore, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani Post Office, Kolkata - 700020||KARB0000439||700052007||1800 425 1444|
|Rajarhat||First Floor, Katghora, Near Chinar Park, Rajarhat New Town Road, P.O. Rajarhat Gopalpur, Ps Baguiati, Kolkata - 700136, W.B.||KARB0000662||700052008||1800 425 1444|
|RO Kolkata||First Floor, Office No.111, Diamond Prestige, 41 A Ajc Road, Kolkata - 700017||KARB0000450||NON-MICR||1800 425 1444|
|Kolkata Girish Park||D.NO.60, Ground Floor, Vivekananda Road, Jorasanko, Girish Park, Kolkata-700006||KARB0000383||700052013||1800 425 1444|