Apply Home Loan 20194653 views
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Table of Contents
- 1 About Khush Housing Finance Home Loan
- 2 Khush Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
About Khush Housing Finance Home Loan
Every individual wishes to own their home some day. It is their long cherished dream which pushes them ahead in applying for the home loan. It is when a housing finance company, Khush Housing Finance Private Limited comes into existence in recognizing the needs of the customers and extending a helping hand to those in the urban, semi-urban, in addition to the outskirts of metropolitan cities who are deprived of easy availability of finances for owning a home.
Khush Housing Finance Home Loans are available for buying a House or a flat from a builder of your choice or from an individual seller. The loan amount will be extended on the basis of the value of your property, income and other eligibility criteria of the borrower.
A customized home loan product is being offered to you based on your requirement.
Khush Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
Home loan EMI is the fixed monthly payment that can be estimated as a repayment of your home loan and that can be calculated by using a home loan EMI Calculator. EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments.
Calculating your EMI is a simpler process. You only need to fill the following inputs such as:
- Loan amount
- Loan Tenure
- Interest rate
As soon as you submit the details, the home loan EMI calculator will disclose you the loan EMI, interest payable and total amount to be paid.
An EMI involves two components-principal repayment + interest payment. Each and every EMI goes towards repayment of a component of the principal amount and also towards paying interest liable on the outstanding amount. During the initial phase of the loan tenure, a large portion of EMI goes towards interest payment. But as the loan repayment intervals go ahead, the EMIs contribute more towards repayment of principal amount.
For example, you are a local Kirana storekeeper whose monthly earnings are ₹50,000. You want to buy a plot for constructing your own house in Andheri East, Mumbai. You have applied for a home loan of ₹25 lakhs. Depending on the evaluation of your profile, monthly income, fixed monthly obligations, assets owned, age, qualification, title deeds, savings background and market value of the property to be bought/financed. So it was decided to sanction your home loan at the rate of 12.50% p.a. floating interest rate for the tenure of 15 years.
Khush Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Any Individual who is in need of housing finance can apply for home loan. This can include individuals classified under middle and low-income groups, having no access to housing finances due to lack of a formal income stream are entitled to home loans.
- The maximum amount of loan for purchase or construction of a house is limited to ₹25 lakhs only, subject to conditions.
- The housing loan is repayable over a maximum term of 15 /20years.
- The interest rates differ according to the market conditions. Individuals applying for a home loan may call up at the customer care no. to be informed about the ruling interest rate at which loans are given by Khush Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd.
- The loan will be obtained primarily by equitable/registered mortgage of the property acquired out of the loan sanctioned. Depending on the circumstances, additional securities such as third party guarantee may also be required.
- Only one guarantor is required to obtain a housing loan.
- Tax benefits applicable under the Income Tax Act on the following basis:
- Repayment of principal amount up to ₹1,50,000/ is exempted under Section 80 C of the IT Act
- Deduction under section 24 of IT Act for interest payment on housing loans up to ₹2,00,000/-
Documentation Required for Khush Housing Finance Home Loan
- Filled -in Application form
- Photo Identify proof such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, voter’s ID card or passport
- Address proof such as Aadhar Card, ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill etc
- Documents of Income proof, if applicable
- Bank passbook or statement for last two years.
- Power of Attorney wherever applicable
- Details of assets owned
- Track record of loan repayment, if any
- Other relevant document/s as required by Khush Housing Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Features and Benefits of Khush Housing Finance Home Loan
- Fast and easy processing of home loans
- Hassle free documentation
- Attractive interest rates
- Counselors visit at customer ease.
- Doorstep delivery and pick up of documents
Khush Housing Finance Home Loan Customer Care Contact Number
Not in a possession of any of the documents while applying for home loans? Don’t worry. Call the customer care cell of Khush Housing Finance Home Loan on +91 22 28067284/+91 8828130932 and speak to them any possibility governing for the clearance of your home loan application. If any other queries regarding persists such as getting any clarity on terms and conditions applicable to a home loan, you may write an email at the email address mentioned on the website.