Home Loan Online Apply904 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Agra
- 2 Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Agra at a Glance
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Agra
Having a home gives so much of freedom and comfort, isn’t it? Far away from the hassles that a tenant experience both from landlord and the constant change of houses due to unavoidable reasons, an own home takes away all the pressure and lets you lead a fresh lease of life. But when you get your eyes on the money that you need to spend to buy a flat of your choice, it seems high. It’s because of this many are able to buy a home. However, with the home loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), the keys to your dream home is well and truly possible. So, even if you are living in Agra, renowned as the cultural heritage of India, OBC has branches to give air to your home dream. So, find out what Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Agra has in store for you.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Agra at a Glance
|Interest Rate||6.80% - 7.40%|
|Loan Amount||Depends upon your income, saving and repayment capability|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 30 years, including the 18-month moratorium period subject to the dwelling unit’s age|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Eligibility Criteria in Agra
Want to apply for a home loan at OBC in Agra? Check eligibility now from the below pointers that come your way.
- Both salaried and self-employed can make their home loan application.
- The minimum age a borrower has to attain at the time of filing in the application is 18 years.
- When the proposed loan tenure is set to be over, the age of the borrower should not be more than 60-70 years.
- Borrowers as well as co-borrowers are required to have a regular and assured flow of income.
Documents Required to Avail Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Agra
A key element to your dream home journey lies with the successful submission of the documents, which the bank seeks to approval the loan in Agra.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR (For Salaried), Last 2-3 years Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet (For Self-employed)
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
- Property Documents-Buyer Agreement Copy/Allotment Letter, Receipt of Payment made to Property Developers
For more, check out in Home Loan Agra
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Agra Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Chhipitol||9A, M G Road, Chhipitol, Opp Distt Hospital, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282001||ORBC0100194||28202200||0562-2265849|
|Loha Mandi||251 Jaipur House, Loha Mandi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282010||ORBC0100383||282022005||0562-2810290|
|Sanjay Place||E 15/8, Prince Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-220001||ORBC0100842||282022004||0562-2522354|
|Sikandra-Bodla Road||Dr.Maria Res. Academic Campus, Sikandra Bodla Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh||ORBC0100899||282022006||0562-2275376|
|Bank Colony||Bank Colony, Opposite Subhash, Park, 71-A.M.G. Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282010||ORBC0101020||282022007||0562-2263629|
|Kamla Nagar||D-507, Hotel Woodland, Building, Kamla Nagar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282002||ORBC0101186||282022009||0562-2580636|
|Tehsil Sadar||Tehsil Sadar, Opposite Police Station, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282001||ORBC0105239||282022008||0562-2217085|
|Fatehabad Road||Hotel Luv Kush Building, Municipal No 30/6/20K-1, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh||ORBC0101372||282022010|
|Dayalbagh||Dayalbagh, 82 Ellora Enclave, 100 Feet Road, Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh-282005||ORBC0101984||0562-2570594|