Apply Home Loan 2019361 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Jammu
- 2 Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Jammu at a Glance
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Jammu
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), set up in 1943, has gradually made it big in India’s banking space consisting of various players looking to stay ahead of each other. Over the years, the bank has developed a wide range of products to suite the tastes of the customers. Among the products available, a home loan is also there. The product appeals to the masses owing to the affordable interest rates offered by the bank on the same. Its home loans can be availed by people all over India. And it also includes Jammu, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.70% - 8.80%|
|Loan Amount||Depends upon your income, saving and repayment capability|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 30 years, including the 18-month moratorium period subject to the dwelling unit’s age|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Eligibility Criteria in Jammu
Want to apply for a home loan at OBC in Jammu? Check eligibility now from the below pointers that come your way as it will determine where you stand as far as approval for a home loan is concerned.
- Both salaried and self-employed can make their home loan application.
- The minimum age a borrower has to attain at the time of filing in the application is 18 years.
- When the proposed loan tenure is set to be over, the age of the borrower should not be more than 60-70 years.
- Borrowers as well as co-borrowers are required to have a regular and assured flow of income.
Documents Checklist to Avail Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Jammu
A key element to your dream home journey lies with the successful submission of the documents, which the bank seeks to approval the loan in Jammu.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR (For Salaried), Last 2-3 years Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet (For Self-employed)
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
- Property Documents-Buyer Agreement Copy/Allotment Letter, Receipt of Payment made to Property Developers
For more, check out in Home Loan Jammu
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Jammu Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Raghunath Bazar||Raghunath Bazar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180001||ORBC0100099||0191-2573810|
|Trikuta Nagar||12-P Sector-4, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180012||ORBC0100681||180022003||0191-2472173|
|Rehari Chungi||B.C. Road, Rehari Chungi, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180005||ORBC0100729||0191-2545905|
|Gandhi Nagar||10 B/B Extension, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180004||ORBC0101017||180022004||0191-2436404|
|Channi Himmat Housing Colony||Channi Himmat Housing Colony, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180001||ORBC0101149||180022005||0191-2460258|
|Vijaypur||Main Chowk, Vijaypur, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir||ORBC0101194|
|Narwal||Transport Nagar, Plot No 6, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir||ORBC0101195||0191-2490401|
|Akhnoor||Akhnoor Exchange Road, Near Kameshwar Filling Station Akhnoor, District Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir||ORBC0101995||9697047022|
|Pata Bohri||Plot No.973, Pata Bohri, P.O. Talab Tillo, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir||ORBC0102107||180022011||9622039999|