About Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Kochi
Kochi, the southwest port city of India, is a commercial hub of Kerala with a large number of business enterprises located across the square of the city. Having a home in Kochi, though, remains the most sought-after possession for many on rental accommodation in the city. To let them get to their dream home, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is all set to offer a home loan at affordable interest rates. The bank has branches in Kochi for you to apply for a home loan there. Before doing so, let’s run through the information pertaining to Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Kochi.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Kochi at a Glance
|8.60% - 9.95%
|Depends upon your income, saving and repayment capability
|Upto 30 years, including the 18-month moratorium period subject to the dwelling unit’s age
|0.50% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Eligibility Criteria in Kochi
Want to apply for a home loan at OBC in Kochi? First check eligibility now from the below pointers that come your way before applying for the loan, as it has to be met for getting a loan from the public lender.
- Both salaried and self-employed can make their home loan application.
- The minimum age a borrower has to attain at the time of filing in the application is 18 years.
- When the proposed loan tenure is set to be over, the age of the borrower should not be more than 60-70 years.
- Borrowers as well as co-borrowers are required to have a regular and assured flow of income.
Documents Checklist to Avail Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan in Kochi
A key element to your dream home journey lies with the successful submission of the documents, which the bank seeks to approval the loan in Kochi.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR (For Salaried), Last 2-3 years Profit & Loss Account Statement and Audited Balance Sheet (For Self-employed)
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
- Property Documents-Buyer Agreement Copy/Allotment Letter, Receipt of Payment made to Property Developers
For more, check out in Home Loan Kochi
Oriental Bank of Commerce Home Loan Kochi Branches
|Gautam Hospital, Panyapally, Kochi, Kerala-682005
|ABM Complex, Manorama, Junction, S.A. Road, Kochi, Kerala