Table of Contents
- 1 About Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan in Guwahati
- 2 Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Guwahati at a Glance
About Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan in Guwahati
Guwahati, in some way, can be called as a destination for every ardent nature lover. Surrounded by hills and mountains, the capital city of Assam imbibes positivity among travellers for its scenic beauty. The people here are warm-hearted and welcome the travellers with much fanfare. However, there are many unfulfilled wishes of the people living in this beautiful city. For all these people, Oriental Bank of Commerce is ready with a customized personal loan, which can be availed for various purposes like education, wedding, medical emergency or others. For more information on Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Guwahati, stay glued till the end.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.95% - 14.00%|
|Loan Amount||₹ 5-10 Lakh|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 5 Years|
|Processing Fee||0.5% of the loan amount, subject to a minimum of ₹500|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria in Guwahati
Want to taste the cream of Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan? Do make sure you are in line with the eligibility criteria set by the lender in Guwahati.
- The loan can be availed by public and private sector employees, as well as the pensioners.
- The confirmed employees of both public and private sector firms with a net monthly income of ₹10,000 are the eligible candidates for the bank’s personal loan.
- Further, the net income should not be lower than 30% of the gross income after the deduction of the proposed EMI.
- Pensioners must not be over 75 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Also the net amount of pension should not be 50% of the gross pension (Including the proposed loan EMI)
Documents Required for Obtaining Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan in Guwahati
OBC wants the customers to be ready with the below documents to access a personal loan in Guwahati.
- Loan Application Form
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport
- Residence Proof-Passport/Aadhaar Card/Utility Bill/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Last 3-6 Month Salary Slip, Last 6-month bank statement, Latest Form 16 & ITR
- Passport Size Photographs of applicants and co-applicants
Check for more information in Personal Loan Guwahati
Oriental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Guwahati Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Lakhotia||Col. J. Ali Road, Lakhotia, Guwahati, Assam-781001||ORBC0100402||781022002||0361-2544713|
|Pan Bazar||Hem Barua Road, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam-781001||ORBC0101127||781022003||0361-2606555|
|G.S.Road||1st Floor Aditya Plaza, Christian Basti, G.S.Road Guwahati, Assam||ORBC0101994|
|Zoo Road||Zoo Road Guwahati Hatigarh, Chariali, Zoo Narangi Road, Guwahati-781024||ORBC0101999||8876568680|
|Guwahati Club||Guwahati Club MC Road Near Guwahati CLB Kamrup||ORBC0102016||781022007||9435492455|
|Maligaon||A.T. Road, Dwarka Encl 1St Floor, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam||ORBC0102017||781022006||9435549657|