Home Loan Rates 2018 2013 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Panthoibi Housing Finance Home Loan
About Panthoibi Housing Finance Home Loan
Housing Finance is a requisite for home buyers to fulfill their dreams of Home-ownership with the help of a Housing Finance company. Panthoibi Housing Finance is one such company which helps you get the funds to purchase or to build a home. The company offers home loan on the basis of an amount ascertained from your net salary, service period and repayment capacity for a period up to 15 years on either fixed and floating interest rate subject to be determined on your eligibility criteria. A variety of home loan schemes is offered by the company to suit different needs of prospective home owners.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
The home loan schemes are as follows:
- Home Construction Loan: Home loans are available for construction of a new home.
- Home Extension Loan: Home Loans available for expanding or extending on existing home, e.g. addition of an extra room etc.
- Home Improvement Loan: Home Loan is given for implementing repair works and renovation to your home.
- Home purchase loan: It is a type of common home loan for purchasing a home.
- Land purchase loan: Home Loan approved for the purchase of land, for both home construction or investment purposes.
- Bridge Loan: Home loans designed for people who wish to sell the existing home and purchase other. The bridge loan helps in financing the new home until a buyer is found for the old home.
Panthoibi Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates
To qualify for a home loan with Panthoibi Housing Finance, you should meet the following criteria:
- You should be an Indian Resident.
- Your age should be above 21 years of age at the commencement of the loan.
- Your age should be below 60 years of age when the loan gets matured.
- You should be a regular employee of the given particular department having completed a minimum service of 2 years.
|Interest Rates||Fixed rate & floating rate; Floating rate is based on market lending rate|
|Loan Amount||Based on the Net Salary, Service Period and repaying capacity of the borrower|
|Tenure||Upto 15 years|
|Age limit||> 21 years of age and < 60 years of age at the time of loan maturity|
|Processing Fees||Charges levied based on the loan application of an applicant|
|Pre-payment or Foreclosure||Charges levied based on the loan application of an applicant|
|Loan to Value||Based on the valuation of the property mortgage as security|
Panthoibi Housing Finance EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installment is the amount payable to Panthoibi Housing Finance every month regularly until the loan is paid back in full amount. It includes a portion of the interest as well as the principal. Calculate your EMI with the help of Panthoibi Housing Finance EMI Calculator. All you need is to enter the details such as loan amount, tenure, and interest rate. The actual results will get displayed in front of you.
Suppose, you are a software professional, earning ₹75000 p.m and working in a reputed MNC based out at Noida. You are searching for the purchase of your own home but your current salary doesn’t allow to permit higher loans. So, you have applied for ₹20 lakhs with Panthoibi Housing Finance and have been sanctioned ₹10 lakhs for a tenure of 15 years at floating interest rate 15.25%. The following table gives you details on your calculated EMI along with interest and the total amount that costs you against your sanctioned home loan.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
|Salaried Employees||Self-Employed Professionals|
|Application Form |
Photo ID Proof
Residence Address Proof
Date of Birth/Age proof
Updated Bank Statement for last 6 months
Existing Loan details along with documentslike Sanction Letter and State of Account(SOA)
|Salary Slip or Salary Certificate for 3 months||Professional Qualification Certificate(if any)|
|Form 16 (last two years)||Office address proof|
|Qualification Proof||Last two years Income Tax Returns along with Computation of Income, Profit & Loss A/c and Balance Sheet Statement|
Features and Benefits of Panthoibi Housing Finance
- Attractive Housing Finance Rates
- No prepayment charges
- Balance transfer facility
- Quick and transparent processing
- Doorstep Services
- Tax Benefits
Panthoibi Housing Finance Customer Care Contact Number
If you are interesting in obtaining loan from Panthoibi Housing Finance Company, contact an experienced customer care representative of Panthoibi Housing Loan on 0385-2414889