Personal Loan Rates EMI 2017 192 views
Table of Contents
Often called the Gateway of Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad has evolved over the years to become the commercial, education and industrial centre of Western UP. Ghaziabad is all set to become a real estate hub as a large number of commercial and residential projects are coming up to greet the city. Being closer to New Delhi has only added to the growth of Ghaziabad, the city you would love to be in.
About Personal Loan
When your friends and family members deny you any monetary help in the times of need, it's the personal loan that peps up your dying spirits. Yes, you can avail a personal loan to meet your emergency needs, in addition to fulfilling all your aspirations. Everything from the treatment at a hospital to strolling on the Spanish beaches, a personal loan comes to the help. As far as paying off the loan is concerned, you have a time of 5 years to do so. Before applying for a personal loan, make sure you choose a lender offering you a loan at lower rates to save on EMIs as well as interest repayments over the tenure.
Personal Loan Ghaziabad in a Nutshell
|Interest Rate||11.00% - 25.00%|
|Processing Fee||1%-2.50% of the loan amount plus service tax, if any|
|Prepayment/Part-payment Charges||3%-5% of the principal outstanding|
|Lowest Per Lakh EMI||₹ 2,204-2,935|
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- If you are a salaried, you must have attained a minimum age of 21 years at the time of loan application. For self-employed, it is 24 years. Salaried and self-employed must not be over 58 years and 65 years, respectively, at loan maturity.
- A net monthly income of ₹ 20,000 is required for a salaried to avail a personal loan. Self-employed should have an annual income of ₹ 1,00,000 to enjoy the facility.
- Salaried professionals are required to work for atleast a year, while self-employed must stay in the same area of business for not less than 3 years.
Documents Needed to Avail Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Address Proof- Utility bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
Branch Addresses & Personal Loan Interest Rates of Major Lenders in Ghaziabad
|Bank Name||Main Branch Address||Interest Rate|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Sector-15, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201012||11.95%-14.55% p.a.|
|HDFC Bank||Near Mahadev Mandir, Main Ambedkar Road, Ram Nagar, Pocket L, Nehru Nagar III, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201001||15.75%-20% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank||R- 1/88, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||11.59%-22% p.a.|
|Axis Bank||Shop No. G5 To G7 & LG6, Mahalaxmi Metro Tower, C2, Sector 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201002||15.50%-24% p.a.|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||2C/130, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||12.35%-15.35% p.a.|
|Bank of India||Near Police Choki, Shop No-108, Block 15, Sector 10, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201002||13%-14.50% p.a.|
|Bank of Baroda||38-A, R.K. Puram, Near Chaudhary Maur, Rakesh Marg, New Gandhi Nagar, New Gandhi Nagar Market, Nehru Nagar III, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||11.35%-14.35% p.a.|
|Central Bank of India||Old Munsfi Road, Ghantaghar, Naya Ganj, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001||10.35%-13.35% p.a.|
|IDBI Bank||Mahalaxmi Plaza,VC-2,Sector III,Adjoining Ansal Plaza, Sector 3, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010||13.05% p.a.|