Personal Loan Rates 2018 1169 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Banks Offering Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- 2 Personal Loan Interest Rates in Ghaziabad
- 3 About Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
Top Banks Offering Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
|Bank Name||Main Branch Address||Interest Rate|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Sector-15, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201012||11.95%-14.55% p.a.|
|HDFC Bank||Near Mahadev Mandir, Main Ambedkar Road, Ram Nagar, Pocket L, Nehru Nagar III, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201001||15.75%-20% p.a.|
|ICICI Bank||R- 1/88, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||11.59%-22% p.a.|
|Axis Bank||Shop No. G5 To G7 & LG6, Mahalaxmi Metro Tower, C2, Sector 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201002||15.50%-24% p.a.|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||2C/130, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||12.35%-15.35% p.a.|
|Bank of India||Near Police Choki, Shop No-108, Block 15, Sector 10, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201002||13%-14.50% p.a.|
|Bank of Baroda||38-A, R.K. Puram, Near Chaudhary Maur, Rakesh Marg, New Gandhi Nagar, New Gandhi Nagar Market, Nehru Nagar III, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201001||11.35%-14.35% p.a.|
|Central Bank of India||Old Munsfi Road, Ghantaghar, Naya Ganj, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001||10.35%-13.35% p.a.|
|IDBI Bank||Mahalaxmi Plaza,VC-2,Sector III,Adjoining Ansal Plaza, Sector 3, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010||13.05% p.a.|
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Ghaziabad
|Interest Rate||10.75% - 25.00%|
|Processing Fee||1%-2.50% of the loan amount plus service tax, if any|
|Prepayment/Part-payment Charges||3%-5% of the principal outstanding|
|Lowest Per Lakh EMI||₹ 2,204-2,935|
Personal Loan EMI Calculator Ghaziabad
Curious to know the exact amount of the EMIs you need to pay each month to the lender? Well, no more worries now as you have a personal loan EMI calculator online that can help you with the same. Yes, this smart and time-saving device with its simple algorithm and fastest process allows you to know the accurate calculations of your EMIs, Interest Outgo and Total Amount Payable towards a loan.
For your help, below is a table showing the calculations of a loan of ₹3 Lakh, taken for a tenure of 5 years at an interest rate of 12% per annum.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- If you are a salaried, you must have attained a minimum age of 21 years at the time of loan application. For self-employed, it is 24 years. Salaried and self-employed must not be over 58 years and 65 years, respectively, at loan maturity.
- A net monthly income of ₹ 20,000 is required for a salaried to avail a personal loan. Self-employed should have an annual income of ₹ 1,00,000 to enjoy the facility.
- Salaried professionals are required to work for atleast a year, while self-employed must stay in the same area of business for not less than 3 years.
Documents Needed to Avail Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Passport
- Address Proof- Utility bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
About Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
Often called the Gateway of Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad has evolved over the years to become the commercial, education and industrial centre of Western UP. Ghaziabad is all set to become a real estate hub as a large number of commercial and residential projects are coming up to greet the city. Being closer to New Delhi has only added to the growth of Ghaziabad, the city you would love to be in.
When your friends and family members deny you any monetary help in the times of need, it’s the personal loan that peps up your dying spirits. Yes, you can avail a personal loan to meet your emergency needs, in addition to fulfilling all your aspirations. Everything from the treatment at a hospital to strolling on the Spanish beaches, a personal loan comes to the help. As far as paying off the loan is concerned, you have a time of 5 years to do so. Before applying for a personal loan, make sure you choose a lender offering you a personal loan at lower rates to save on EMIs as well as interest repayments over the tenure.