Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
While planning a trip to your dream destination, do you often consider the budget? Or do you look into your pockets while purchasing your favourite gadget? Whatever the situation, opt for a personal loan from Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited and say goodbye to your financial worries.
Availing a personal loan from Piramal will assist you in all your immediate financial needs. Whether paying off school fees or gifting someone on their wedding, apply for the Piramal personal loan and enjoy a hassle-free experience with zero prepayment and foreclosure charges.
Piramal Housing Finance Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Zero prepayment and foreclosure charges – No need to pay extra besides the loan amount.
- Loan starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs – Fulfil your financial needs by availing loan of any amount within the given range.
- Minimum documentation – Less paperwork, seamless experience.
- Quick sanction and instant disbursal – Get all the information at your fingertips instantly regarding the loan.
- Pocket-friendly monthly EMIs – This is the most significant advantage. You can register for the loan without worrying that you have to pay the entire cost.
- Flexible repayment tenure starting from 12 months to 60 months – Select the best option for loan repayment tenure and enjoy the benefits of reduced EMI and other repayment factors.
- Clubbing income for higher loan eligibility – Club your income with any of your family members to get a higher loan.
Who Can Apply for Piramal Personal Loan
Those salaried employees who work under the following can apply:
- Government Institution
- Private sector
- Public sector
- MNCs or related companies
- Partnership Firms
- Proprietorship concern
The age of these salaried employees should be between 21 to 60 years. Their minimum income should be Rs. 25,000 per month, and they must have a minimum work experience of 6 months in the current organisation.
Piramal Personal Loan Interest Rate & Charges
- Interest rate starting from 12.99%* per annum
- Zero prepayment and foreclosure charges
- Additional charges, if applicable, will be mentioned during the application process. For detailed fees & charges
How to Apply for Piramal Finance Personal Loan through Wishfin?
You must be concerned regarding how to apply for a personal loan from Piramal Housing Finance. One can easily apply for it while relaxing in the comfort of their own home because of process is so simple and hassle-free. Piramal Housing Finance Personal Loan applications can be submitted online through Wishfin from any locations. All you’ll need is a laptop or smartphone with an internet connection. You can easily apply for a Piramal Housing Finance personal loan at Wishfin by following the steps listed below.
- You must go to Wishfin’s official website and choose Personal Loan before filling out the application.
- The option to “Apply Now” will be shown there. You will be taken to the application form after clicking there, where you must provide information such your name, email address, phone number, pin code, monthly take-home income, and the required loan amount. Please submit this application after completing the necessary information.
- Your Personal Loan Application is now complete. After you submit your application, a sales person will contact you to continue processing it.
Documents Required for Piramal Personal Loan
- PAN Card – Mandatory for all who want to apply for a Piramal Personal Loan.
Identity Proof (any one of the following)
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Identity Card
Address Proof (any one of the following)
- Registered Leave and Lease Agreement
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhar Acknowledgement
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Utility bills like Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill, etc. (not more than three months old)
- Latest one month’s salary slips
- Bank statements from the previous three months.
- If clubbing of income is required for higher loan eligibility, co-applicant is mandatory.
- Only Spouse can become co-applicant
- All above documents of co-applicant will also be required at the time of loan application.
Piramal Finance Personal Loan Risk Gradation
All “Borrower/s” on the loan facility are hereby informed that the company has the following approach and considers the following factors for assessing the gradation of risks for each borrower:
- Profile, the market reputation of the borrower, including usage of internal credit scoring models leveraging traditional approaches like Bureau performance as well as alternative data sources,
- Inherent nature of the product, type/nature of the facility, refinance avenues, whether the loan is eligible for bank financing, loan to value of asset financed,
- Tenure of relationship with the borrower, past repayment track record, and historical performance of our similar clients,
- Overall customer yield, future potential, repayment capacity based on cash flows and other financial commitments of the borrower,
- Nature and value of primary and secondary collateral/security,
- Type of asset being financed, end use of the loan represented by the underlying asset,
- Interest, default risk in the related business segment,
- Regulatory stipulations, if applicable, and
- Any other factors that may be relevant in a particular case
- Tenure, quantum, repayment schedule, and structure (including proposed moratorium, if any) of the proposed loan
The interest rate for the same tenor for different clients can be different depending upon the combination of one or more factors listed above.
Contact Piramal Housing Finance Customer Care
Mr. Kishore Dalwani
6th Floor, Amiti Building, Agastya Corporate Park,
Kamani Junction, Opp. Fire Station,
LBS Marg, Kurla (W) Mumbai MH400070,
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 022- 69181439
To Know more details:- https://www.piramalfinance.com/