Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
While planning a trip to your dream destination, do you often consider the budget? Or do you look into your pockets while purchasing your favourite gadget? Whatever the situation, opt for a personal loan from Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited and say goodbye to your financial worries.
Availing a personal loan from Piramal will assist you in all your immediate financial needs. Whether paying off school fees or gifting someone on their wedding, apply for the Piramal personal loan and enjoy a hassle-free experience.
Piramal Housing Finance Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan starting from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakhs – Fulfil your financial needs by availing loan of any amount within the given range.
- Minimum documentation – Less paperwork, seamless experience.
- Quick sanction and instant disbursal – Get all the information at your fingertips instantly regarding the loan.
- Pocket-friendly monthly EMIs – This is the most significant advantage. You can register for the loan without worrying that you have to pay the entire cost.
- Flexible repayment tenure starting from 12 months to 60 months – Select the best option for loan repayment tenure and enjoy the benefits of reduced EMI and other repayment factors.
- Clubbing income for higher loan eligibility – Club your income with any of your family members to get a higher loan.
Who Can Apply for Piramal Personal Loan
Those salaried employees who work under the following can apply:
- Government Institution
- Private sector
- Public sector
- MNCs or related companies
- Partnership Firms
- Proprietorship concern
The age of these salaried employees should be between 21 to 60 years.
Piramal Personal Loan Interest Rate & Charges
- Interest rate starting from 15%* per annum
- Additional charges, if applicable, will be mentioned during the application process. For detailed fees & charges
How to Apply for Piramal Finance Personal Loan through Wishfin?
You must be concerned regarding how to apply for a personal loan from Piramal Housing Finance. One can easily apply for it while relaxing in the comfort of their own home because of process is so simple and hassle-free. Piramal Housing Finance Personal Loan applications can be submitted online through Wishfin from any locations. All you’ll need is a laptop or smartphone with an internet connection. You can easily apply for a Piramal Housing Finance personal loan at Wishfin by following the steps listed below.
- You must go to Wishfin’s official website and choose Personal Loan before filling out the application.
- The option to “Apply Now” will be shown there. You will be taken to the application form after clicking there, where you must provide information such your name, email address, phone number, pin code, monthly take-home income, and the required loan amount. Please submit this application after completing the necessary information.
- Your Personal Loan Application is now complete. After you submit your application, a sales person will contact you to continue processing it.
Documents Required for Piramal Personal Loan
- PAN Card – Mandatory for all who want to apply for a Piramal Personal Loan.
Address Proof (any one of the following)
- Registered Leave and Lease Agreement
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card / Aadhar Acknowledgement
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Utility bills like Telephone Bill /Electricity Bill, etc. (not more than three months old)
Piramal Finance Personal Loan Risk Gradation
All “Borrower/s” on the loan facility are hereby informed that the company has the following approach and considers the following factors for assessing the gradation of risks for each borrower:
- Profile, the market reputation of the borrower, including usage of internal credit scoring models leveraging traditional approaches like Bureau performance as well as alternative data sources,
- Inherent nature of the product, type/nature of the facility, refinance avenues, whether the loan is eligible for bank financing, loan to value of asset financed,
- Tenure of relationship with the borrower, past repayment track record, and historical performance of our similar clients,
- Overall customer yield, future potential, repayment capacity based on cash flows and other financial commitments of the borrower,
- Nature and value of primary and secondary collateral/security,
- Type of asset being financed, end use of the loan represented by the underlying asset,
- Interest, default risk in the related business segment,
- Regulatory stipulations, if applicable, and
- Any other factors that may be relevant in a particular case
- Tenure, quantum, repayment schedule, and structure (including proposed moratorium, if any) of the proposed loan
The interest rate for the same tenor for different clients can be different depending upon the combination of one or more factors listed above.
Contact Piramal Housing Finance Customer Care
Mr. Kishore Dalwani
6th Floor, Amiti Building, Agastya Corporate Park,
Kamani Junction, Opp. Fire Station,
LBS Marg, Kurla (W) Mumbai MH400070,
Contact Number: 022- 69181439
To Know more details:- https://www.piramalfinance.com/