Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Require the funds to fulfil your dreams of purchasing a car, own a house or to go on a vacation. Apply for a personal loan at Sai Credit and Investment and get the funds up to ₹5 lacs. The company lends the money without a CIBIL check for the period of 2 years at the 18.9% p.a. rate of interest. The processing fee is 8% of the loan amount. Other product related information is given below:
Sai Personal Loan Details
How To Apply
The application process is quick and hassle free. The eligible candidate can apply from the comfort of the house using the online service. Visit the official website and click on the apply now option. Fill in the necessary details and click on the submit button. The company will confirm the details by calling back.
SAI Credit & Investment Personal Loan EMI Calculator
EMI is the part of the repayment amount that the borrower pays on a specified date of each month towards the settlement of the loan. This amount consists a part of the principal amount and interest amount. The borrower can compute this value by using the EMI calculator. The Personal loan EMI calculator is the calculating device that helps the user in computing the value of the monthly installment payable during the tenor. It is a useful tool for people who don’t want to engage in lengthy calculations. The calculator gives accurate result spontaneously. Its functioning is really simple. See how it works.
For Example – I want a loan of ₹5,00,000 for the period of 2 years then my EMI will be ₹25,180, at the present rate of interest. The total interest charged during the tenor will be ₹1,04,321. So, I have to make repayment of ₹6,04,321.
Table Showing EMI, Total Interest Amount, and Total Repayment
The salaried and self- employed with a regular source of income are suitable to take a loan from Sai Credit & Investment Company.
Sai Credit Loan Application Form
To avail the loan from the company you need to fill the online application form that includes the following fields –
- Loan details – loan amount and tenure
- Personal details – name, D.O.B., contact number, residence address, residence type, father/ husband name, spouse
- Income details – profession, designation and net salary
- Details of Co- Applicant – Profession, company name, office address, designation, net salary, gross salary, years of experience and relationship with borrower
- Details of Guarantor – name, address, years at current residence, residence type, profession, company name, salary and contact number
Features and Benefits
- No CIBIL check
- Processing fee and an EMI deducted from total sanctioned amount
- Loan disbursal within 5 days
- Loan sanctioned up to ₹5 lacs
- Online application process
Factors Affecting Personal Loan Eligibility
The factors that affect Personal loan eligibility are:
- Income of the applicant
- Monthly Expenses
- Category of your Employer
- Any Other Running Loan
- Credit Score
- Job Stability
Sai Credit & Investment Pvt. Ltd. Customer Care
You can call on the customer care number to pose your query and gain further details of the product. The expertise service is available on the telephone and email. Call on +91-8595-233200, +91-8010-185185 or send an e-mail on the mail id provided on the company’s official website.