About Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Kochi
Standard Chartered Bank Kochi persuade home loan borrowers to avail home loans so as to fulfill their dreams of owning their home one day. With minimal documentation processes and flexible EMIs along with appropriate repayment tenure can help the borrowers comfortably plan their home loans at ease.
Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan Kochi at a glance
|Starting at 8.65%*
|Starting from ₹ 10 lakhs upto ₹ 15 crores
|5 to 25 years
|0.5% to 1.50% of the sanctioned loan amount depending on the scheme you choose.
Individuals applying for Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
(i) Salaried and Self-employed Individuals are eligible to apply
(ii) Co-applicants can also be included while at the time of applying home loans.
(iii) The age of the applicant should not be lower than 21 years at application, and over 60 years at loan maturity.
(iv) Both the salaried employees and self-employed professionals need to have a working experience in any company/business for a minimum period of 2 years.
Individuals are required to submit the following documents in order to avail Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan:
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried Employees; Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years for self-employed professionals
Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months
- Education qualifications certificate & proof of business existence (for self-employed)
- Business profile (for self-employed)
- Processing fee cheque
- Track record of existing loans, if any
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Kochi
Address of Standard Chartered Bank Branches in Kochi
|HDFC House, M G Road, Ravipuram Junction, Ernakulam, Cochin 682015 .
|Cochin - XXIV/1633, K.P.K. Menon Road, Willingdon Island, Cochin - 682003