Personal Loan Apply817 views
Table of Contents
About Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Bengaluru
Individuals looking for finance to meet out their personal or business purposes can consider personal loans. This is a form of financial requirement that supports your family needs. Whether it is a wedding in a family, for higher education purposes, for medical treatment or for any unforeseen calamity. Standard Chartered Bank Personal loan covers every need of yours and your family where loans are granted at affordable interest rates.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Bengaluru at a glance
|Interest Rate||11.50% - 18.00%|
|Loan Amount||Starting from ₹ 1,00,000 to ₹ 30,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income and repayment capacity.|
|Tenure||Upto 5 years|
|Processing Fee||₹999 - Upto ₹1,500|
|Pre-payment Charges||NIL - Upto 5% of the principal outstanding + GST|
Individuals applying for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You need to be either a salaried employee or a self-employed individual to apply for Standard Chartered Personal Loan.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are required for obtaining a personal loan.
- Individuals availing personal loan should be 21 years of age and not more than 60 (salaried) and 65 (self-employed) years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum income of an applicant should be ₹ 50,000.
Individuals are required to submit the following documents in order to avail Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan:
- Identity Proof- Passport, photo pan card, driving license, votes id card, photo ration card
- Address Proof- Passport, telephone bill, ration card, electricity bill, driving license, life/medical insurance policy, rental agreement, apartment allotment letter
- Income Proof- Latest Salary Slip/ ITR/Form-16
- Other Income Proof for Salaried Individual: Letter of Authority from Employee authorizing the employer to deduct monthly installment out of salary for remitting to bank and Letter of Undertaking from the employer for check off facility OR Letter of Authority from employee/ applicant authorizing the Bank to deduct the loan instalment out of the salary routed through branch.
- Other Income Proof for self-employed professionals : IT returns for the last two financial years. Proof of professional qualification (Copy of highest professional degree held). Proof of office/commercial address.
- Bank Statement- Last 3-6 Month Bank Statement
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Bengaluru
Address of Standard Chartered Bank Branches in Bengaluru
Branch Name Complete Address IFSC MICR Contact Number 90 M G Road, Bangalore Raheja Tower, 26, M. G. Road, Bangalore - 560001 SCBL0036074 560036003 080-66310004 139 Residency Road G - 02/03, Prestige Poseidon No.139, Residency Road, Bangalore 560025 SCBL0036089 560036004 080-41188952