FD Interest Rates 2019297 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna
- 1.2 Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Patna
- 1.3 Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in Patna
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna
Patna, the capital city of Bihar, is a home to a large number of salaried and business entrepreneurs. These people do feel the need of a tool that can instill financial security. So, what they look up to is a fixed deposit, which can be opened at the bank branches. But when you look at the fragmented Indian banking space, you see a wide range of banks. To choose from them is a tricky task for anyone. However, with a custom fixed deposit solutions of Bandhan Bank, your future is in good hands.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Patna at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Patna. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Patna
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For more information, check in Fixed Deposit Patna
Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in Patna
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Kankarbagh||Doctor S Colony, Lohianagar, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar-800020||BDBL0001152||800750003||9102963581|
|Boring Road||Boring Road, Near Krishna Apartment, Shree Krishnapuri Thana, Patna, Bihar-800001||BDBL0001442||800750002||9934828840|