Car Loan Rates EMI 2019686 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Baroda Car Loan Jammu
Bank of Baroda (BoB), founded in 1908 at the helm of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III and Maharaja of Baroda, has covered a long distance from that time. It has now become one of the leading banks in India, serving a wide range of customer requirements such as a car loan. You can avail this loan from anywhere in the country which also covers your territory i.e. Jammu, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.65% - 10.60%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 1 Cr|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 7 Years for New Cars. No Finance for Used Cars|
|Processing Fee||0.50% of Loan amount Minimum: ₹2,500/- Maximum ₹10,000/- + GST|
In order to drive the car in Jammu, you would need to stand up to the test of eligibility as conducted by Bank of Baroda. There are a few eligibility criteria you as a borrower needs to meet for getting the disbursal of the car loan in Jammu. Follow the points below
- Both salaried and self-employed should be a minimum of 21 years at the time of loan application. While both of them must ensure they are not more than 65 years by the time the proposed loan tenure expires.
- The bank seeks a stable source of earning before approving the loan.
Do keep in mind the documents that Bank of Baroda requires to process your car loan application in Jammu. The documents are easy to arrange. All you need is to submit proofs of your identity, income, and residence in Jammu. The bank could ask for additional details. So all that are shown below.
Documents for Identity-PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License
- Documents for Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Utility Bills
- Documents for Income Proof–Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried, Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
- Business Establishment Proof-Utility Bills of Shops & Establishments, Any of Service Tax/Sales Tax/VAT Registration for Self-employed
For more details, visit Car Loan Jammu
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Jammu Branches
You can find some branches of BoB in Jammu to apply for a car loan. Want to know branches there? See the table below.
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Gandhi Nagar||Gandhinagar Branch, Gole Market, Jammu Tawi, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004||BARB0GANJAM||180012002||0191-2451481, 2437572|
|Purani Mandi||Purani Mandi, Jammu Tawi Jammu-180001||BARB0JAMMUX||180012001||0191-2579412|
|Narwal||Opposite PHP Pumping Station, Near Narwal Chowk, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180006||BARB0NARJAM||180012003||0191-2474143|