Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
- 2 Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Chandigarh at a Glance
About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
Chandigarh is a city of entrepreneurs as it hosts a large number of small-scale enterprises involved in a wide range of businesses to move along in this fast paced life. It has a population that also seeks the security of their money in the form of a fixed deposit. So if you are in Chandigarh and looking for a bank to open a fixed deposit, you can do that at Bank of Baroda (BoB) that runs a decent number of branches in the city.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Chandigarh at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4%-7% p.a.|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-10,000 (Varies According to the Schemes)|
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Not knowing who are eligible to open a fixed deposit account at BoB branches in Chandigarh? A list below will tell you the answer.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
The documentation process can be different for different sets of customers. So find the documents applicable to each one of them below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Chandigarh Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Agriculture Hi Tech||Agriculture Hi Tech Branch,|
Sco 91, Sector 44 C, Chandigarh- 160047
|DHS Extension Counter||DHS Extension Counter, Chandigarh- 160022||BARB0EXTSEC||160012012||0172-2667450|
|Raipur Khurd||Raipur Khurd Chandigarh- 160003||BARB0KHURDX||160012004||0172-2652745|
|Sector 17-B||Bank Square, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh- 160017||BARB0SECTOB||160012001||0172-2704583|
|Grain Market||Sco 72 A & 73 A Sector 26 Grain Market Chandigarh- 160019||BARB0GRAINM||N.A.||0172-2701617, 5076839|
|ARMB||Sco 62/63 Third Floor, Sector 17B, Bank Square, Chandigarh- 160017||BARB0ARMCHD||N.A.||0172-5076839|
|Phase II Industrial Area||Shop No-92, Industrial Area, Phase-2, Chandigarh- 160002||BARB0INDCHD||N.A.||1800223344|
|Sector 40D||Sector 40D, Sco 212, Chandigarh- 160036||BARB0SECTOD||N.A.||1800223344|
|Lahora||Sco 55 Main Market Khuda Lahora Chandigarh 160014||BARB0LAHORA||N.A.||1800223344|
|Sector D||At Bay Shop No 400 Sector 37D Chandigarh 160036||BARB0SECDCH||N.A.||1800223344|