FD Interest Rates 2020781 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Jammu
- 2 Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Jammu at a Glance
About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Jammu
What a lovely place Jammu is? Full of hills and a lot of adventures for the travellers around the world to enjoy. And what a lovely bank Bank of Baroda (BoB) has proved out to be in over hundred years of stay in India’s competitive banking space. It has a robust pipeline of products including a fixed deposit specifically designed for those wanting the safety of their invested money. Check out what you have in store for you at Bank of Baroda with regards to Fixed Deposit in Jammu.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4%-7% p.a.|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-10,000 (Varies According to the Schemes)|
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
The bank offers fixed deposit to a below set of people in Jammu.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
The documentation process can be different for different sets of customers. So find the documents applicable to each one of them below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
Want more information? Visit Fixed Deposit Jammu
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Jammu Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Gandhi Nagar||Gandhinagar Branch, Gole Market, Jammu Tawi, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004||BARB0GANJAM||180012002||0191-2451481, 2437572|
|Purani Mandi||Purani Mandi, Jammu Tawi Jammu-180001||BARB0JAMMUX||180012001||0191-2579412|
|Narwal||Opposite PHP Pumping Station, Near Narwal Chowk, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180006||BARB0NARJAM||180012003||0191-2474143|