About Bank of India Fixed Deposit Jammu
It’s good to soak in the wonderful atmosphere that you have been a part of ever since you started living in Jammu, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. But equally important is your financial security that Bank of India (BOI) provides. All you need is to apply for a fixed deposit of BOI and let the product does the rest for you. Check out more details here.
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||2.85% - 5.55%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹5,000 (Rural and Semi-Urban Branches)|
₹10,000 (Metro and Urban Branches
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Getting anxious to know who are the ones that can benefit from a fixed deposit of BOI in Jammu? Have a glance at the bullets shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Charitable Institutions
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Required for a Fixed Deposit in Jammu
Above you saw the people and the organisations eligible to open a fixed deposit. Now check out what are the documents that they need to serve the purpose.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Resolution Copy of the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For more information, visit Fixed Deposit Jammu
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Jammu Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Maulana Azad Road||Maulana Azad Road, Shrinagar, Jammu & Kashmir-190001||BKID0007900||190013002|
|Jammu||Jammu, Vir Marg, Residency Road, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180001||BKID0007901||180013002||0191-2573025, 533138|
|Udhampur||Post Box-5, 23/11, Mukherjee Bazar, Court Road-149001||BKID0007903||182013001|
|Dalgate||Dalgate, Khaibar Chowk, Opp. Khaibar Hospital, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir-190001||BKID0007904||190013003|
|Satwari||Satwari, 19, Satwari, Jammu, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180003||BKID0007906||180013003||0191-2450918, 2454206|
|Gangyal||P.C.D.A Complex, Jammu Cantt.||BKID0007911||180013004|
|Jammu Mid Corporate||Sewa Complex Opp Fire Station, National Highway Gangyal, Jammu-180010||BKID0007912||180013005||0191-2480363|
|Vijaypur||Main Bazar , Near Mini Bus Stand, V& Po Vijaypur, Distt. Samba, Jammu & Kashmir-184120||BKID0006358|
|Katra||Bhawanis Paradise Hotel, Jammu Road, Katra, Jammu & Kashmir-182301||BKID0007913|
|Kathua||Kathua Branch Neeraj Mall, Shahidi Chowk, Ward No 5, District Kathua, Jammu & Kashmir- 184101||BKID0007914|